Navision Technical Consultant
Technical Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics Navision (3-5 yrs)
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2016 Technical Consultant
- Should have been involved in at least 2-3 end to end NAV Implementation cycles as a Technical Consultant.
- Should have been involved in designing technical solution /coding /implementation /upgrades and maintenance of Dynamics NAV ERP. Thorough knowledge or experience of C/AL is must.
- Should have decent exposure on RTC Report designing in NAV 2016. Exposure to SQL Server 2005 / 2008, SSRS, Web Services, RTC-AddIn, .net Technologies etc. will be an advantage.
- Strong in Navision CAL, RTC Programming and RDLC reporting and Integration service framework.
- Experience in Interface programming ( NAV to other applications)
- Knowledge on .net framework and programming (#C Sharp) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on MS SQL server will be an added advantage
- Develop customizations to the standard ERP package (Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016) based on the requirements.
- Support users on Microsoft Navision Solutions for In-House training.
- At least 3-5 Years of experience
- Should be fluent and conversant with CAL Programming and ability to do developments independently
- Understand business requirements and translate them to technical specifications
- Can create, develop and link objects, forms, tables, reports and pages