Amid this worldwide lockdown due to the health emergency of COVID-19, running business operations has gone strenuous and nugatory. Particularly, in those geographies, where uncertainty has made its home and rays of hope are no longer shining, many businesses may have lost their hold on the market, resources to drive growth, and position gained as well.
Business Challenges of COVID-19 Pandemic:
Although the global lockdown was levied to save lives from being infected, the after-effects of closed business operations affected enterprises badly.
- Shortage of Resources
- Lack of Adequate Support
- Stagnant Business Growth
- Financial Instability
- Tax, Trade, and Regulatory
- Crisis Management
- Workforce for Recovery
- Strategy and Brand
Additionally, the enthusiasm and zeal to take the business to greater heights are thrashed to quite a great extent. Although finance and revenue are placed first to run a business smoothly, the emotion and passion one carries prompt to execute on the vision. In such a scenario with the uncertainty of making a comeback and stagnant business growth, many organizations are planning to make a shift and focus on efforts that support a return to work and continuity.
India- The Preferred Choice for Business Relocation
India is giving a ray of hope and has emerged efficiently and methodically in dealing with such a health and economic crisis. Offering comparatively better services, India is set to help businesses stabilize in a new environment and strategize better to get a hold on the market, resources to drive growth, and re-gain the position as well.
As per World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2020, India has made sustained business reforms over the past several years and it has helped the country gain better position in this year’s global ease of Doing Business rankings. India has put in place four new business reforms during the past year that enabled the country earn a place in among the world’s top ten improvers for the third consecutive year.
Following the same determination, dedication, and zeal, inoday is committed to its clients and prospects in maintaining business continuity. For the last decade, we have been delivering the guaranteed implementation of robust applications to drive greater scalability in an organized manner. With such experience, we understand that this health emergency has evolved more into an economic crisis and a challenge across the globe. However, it is allowing us to know our hidden potentials, for which we are extending our hands to help the businesses assess the potential impact and gauge our willingness to respond. Whether a business is dealing in NetSuite operations or running processes in Dynamics 365 software suite, we are helping them adjust for taxation and legal compliance differences at multifarious levels, ensuring consistent management.
Tax Management for A Slick Business Shift
Enabling your business to move beyond thinking global and assisting in planning to relocate their operational area, an astute service provider partner is the ultimate solution for meeting local compliance and practice requirements.
Whether it’s a start or a step to enhance the existing solutions, we are committed to providing expert guidance and support in purchasing, implementing, and optimizing business solutions.
Moreover, we are extending assistance and consultation to help businesses making geographical transition adjust for taxation and legal compliance differences at multifarious levels, ensuring incessant management.
We Are Here to Help Businesses in Meeting Compliance, including:
- GST Bundle (Configurable Taxation )
- Multi-currency Management
- Audit and Compliance Reporting
- Automated Accounting
- Management of multi-subsidiaries, legal entities, and business units
- Real-time insights and analytics
- Roll-up across A/R, A/P, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing, order fulfillment
- Multi-language user interface
- Intercompany business execution, including transactions and reconciliations
Additionally, we are serving with
- Dedicated consultants and a team of experts delivering inventive solutions across NetSuite and Dynamics 365.
- Robust solutions to addressing even the most complex multi-company and multi-national organizational structures
- Extensive assistance, proven methodologies, consolidation, and unmatched business consulting services to meet global regulatory compliance, particularly taxation.
We understand transactions flowing throughout the system and help adjust currency, taxation, and legal compliance differences that run on an integrated platform to ensure the successful geographical transition. Regardless of the manner of growth, companies that are expanding internationally require a well-designed ERP and associated processes to manage their business. Localization is one of the factors, always need special attention to evaluate any of the ERP for your organization.
Delivering robust tax management solutions across both NetSuite and Dynamics 365 functionalities, we are enabling
● Standardized workflows for a smooth transition of the business
● Helping them manage multi-subsidiary operations & legal entities to ascertain continuity
● Offering confidence in system administration by validating data entry
● Providing single system architecture to avoid re-keying of transactional or tax data.
Amid this worldwide lockdown, inoday is offering
● A strong foundation for transparency, controls, and automation in the management of tax and compliance responsibilities.
Simplified tax management, visibility into operations, and scheduled transactions can go like a thrust to get back on the track. This is to help businesses shift to different geography smoothly; combat key taxation challenges, and continue organizational operations to grow with confidence. Moreover, the Government of India has adopted GST from 1st July 2017, hence it is imperative that the GST compliant tax reports, as well as transactions, can be executed/extracted from the accounting systems being used. Subsequently, leveraging expertise via an acclaimed partner can help you save time, cost, and avoid errors as well.
Why Choose inoday to Continue Business In COVID-19?
Although COVID-19 has brought worldwide lockdown along with a health crisis, India has emerged as a great support in terms of resources, tax management, and to ensure business continuity. Here, cloud-native solution providers for NetSuite and Dynamics 365 are assisting companies in moving the business thinking beyond global and relocating to meet the practice requirements efficiently.
In context to this, we are operating according to the guidance given by the local government and public health authorities across the country and the globe to help businesses witness continuity of their organization’s operations and ascertain sustainable growth as well.
· Despite this lockdown and COVID-19 business challenges, inoday continued to serve their clients and potentials without any hassles, helped businesses adapt quickly, and build resilience for the long haul.
● Being an experienced and acclaimed cloud-native solution provider partner, we are assisting businesses making a geographical shift meet compliance, including:
· Regardless of the manner of the company’s growth, we are serving with well-orchestrated ERP solutions, including inventive tax management tools, to let companies adjust in the ‘new normal’ efficiently.
· We are paying attention to the localization to enable standardized workflows for a smooth transition of the business; manage multi-subsidiary operations and legal entities efficiently.
We understand the disruption COIVD-1P pandemic has brought to many organizations and business operations. We follow the policy of implementing the right resources, delivering smart approaches, and offering a comprehensive business continuity plan to help businesses recover from the disaster.
Bid Farewell To Burden Of Complex Tax Management And Welcome Your Business Growth via Strong Bonds of Solutions and Support. Feel Free To Join Us and Get Over This Distress Soon!