Thriving businesses, irrespective of their vicinity and industry type, are moving to e-invoicing for multitudinous operations. This inventive solution helps maintain compliance, adapt quickly to changing regulations, and eliminate manual errors. Eventually, businesses are coming across reduced costs and expediting end-to-end invoice processing.
Additionally, as governments are increasingly focusing at the ongoing digital, even around taxation, e-invoicing turns out to be a key business component. With such inventive capabilities, business organizations can escape fraudulent activities and abide by the Govt. tax regulations more efficiently.
The Electronic invoicing add-on with Dynamics 365 Business Central helps expand the invoicing capabilities.
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, and
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations to save money and reduce risk.
Business leaders can make the most of this add-on to simplify adherence to the latest e-invoicing standards, and aggrandize e-invoice processing experience and exchange across different geographies.
It comes with several out-of-the-box regional and country-specific solutions as well. It allows you to use e-invoicing processing anywhere via robust flexibility in data transformation and simplified configurable integrations.
- Quicker and simpler adoption to the region or country-specific requirements
- Standardization of e-invoicing solution implementations
- Enhanced e-invoice processing traceability
- Super easy to maintain and comply with changing legal requirements and local business practices
- Simplified solution packaging
- E-invoice service configuration through Regulatory Configuration Services (RCS), which is an enhanced version of Electronic Reporting designer as a standalone service
- Business data transformation into multiple e-invoice formats (XML, JSON, TXT, CSV)
- Configurable submission of e-invoices to external web services including certification handling
- Managing responses from web services (configurable exception message handling)
- E-signatures support
- Batch processing e-invoice documents
To implement and use an e-invoicing add-on in Business Central, you can connect with an acclaimed Microsoft Partner. A certified reseller of Business Central License in India would let you upgrade you from other basic accounting software to Dynamics 365 Business Central. They can guide you better through the implementation, ensure its success, and avail of exclusive training for steering upgraded accounting and financial management via e-invoicing.
Being an Accredited Business Central Partner, we are adept at tailoring reports to meet individual customer requirements. Additionally, we have won many accolades for our exemplary services, particularly for assisting in maintaining business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
Also, we are extending our assistance across comprehending upgrade to Business Central from NAV and dedicatedly delivering technology enhancements across all business verticals to help steer lucrative outcomes. You can connect with us to make the most of this opportunity and lead the competitive edge as you want to.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
For other queries and questions, connect to our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!