Magento is a leading ecommerce platform that enables you to run stunning online stores while NetSuite is an award-winning, cloud-based globally recognized enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that helps in managing inventory, track financials, maintaining customers’ relationships and much more. However, if you’re using both the platforms separately, then you’re not getting the most value out of either system. These systems are far more valuable when integrated. inoday offers Magento NetSuite integration services to improve the efficiency of your processes, while enabling you to deliver better customer experience.
With NetSuite-Magento integration, you can eliminate manual processes such as manually entering data from your web-store into your ERP which is, in fact, time-consuming and error prone process. By automating data processing, you won’t have to worry about inaccurate order, inventory count, customer, and item data wreaking havoc on your performance. You’ll also get the ability to do advanced logistics like intelligent procurement while ensuring more competitive shipping times. This will ensure on-time delivery to boost customer trust. Last but not least, Magento and NetSuite integration gives you more time and energy to focus on your first priority i.e. your customers.
- Order management – View your online store orders in NetSuite as soon as customers check out in Magento.
- Shipping & fulfillment – With advanced fulfillment logistics; pick/pack/ship and notify customers with tracking numbers and shipping carrier details in real time.
- Payment & invoicing – Support for all payment capture scenarios, whether you capture at the time of sale or in NetSuite/Magento after order fulfillment.
- Unified stock levels – Keep your stock levels unified—minimize under/overselling
- Products & variations – Manage products, variations, pricing, images, categories, and other product attributes right from NetSuite
- Refunds & cancellations – Keep track of cancellations and refunds in NetSuite as they happen in Magento and provide best-in-class customer service
- Multiple Magento stores – Connect multiple Magento websites, stores and store views to a single NetSuite instance and add stores as you go.