Manufacturing involves many processes to keep the operations in synchronization. One of such crucial processes is Supply Chain which is among the most troublesome ones as well. NetSuite for Manufacturing Industry is diligently designed to streamline all such operations. Release 2 is empowering Manufacturing companies to firm their grip more on supply chain controls in 2021.
NetSuite 2021 Release
2 offers key enhancements for manufacturing firms to boost planning
capabilities, create more flexible supply chains, and further automate
processes. Business leaders can make the most of this Manufacturing Management
Solution to streamline multi-subsidiary operations.
NetSuite 2021 Release 2 for Supply Chain Controls
Independent Supply Chain
- Manufacturing companies can map and
prioritize inventory allocation to sales orders by gross revenue or profit.
- You can promise items more accurately
as the new functionality delivers the earliest date if an item is in stock and
available at any given location.
- It calculates the earliest available
date after considering supply chain lead times, any supply allocation
strategies, and sales channel allocations & reservations.
- Business leaders can avail of key
analytics and insights into changes impacting allocations on other
Sleek Inventory Management
- The enhanced functions in NetSuite
WMS and Pack Station enables warehouse associates to quickly ship a pallet from
a handheld device.
- You can add or remove as many
cartons from a pallet.
- It allows manufacturing companies to
offer shippers more flexibility in packing multiple orders going to the same
- Extends tally scan functionality to inbound
processing, increasing its accuracy and efficiency.
- Automatically generates lot numbers once
a lot number format has been set for the item.
- Configure custom lot fields for
additional inventory details.
- Automatically generates a
Certificate of Analysis to assure that shipped items meet customers’ specific
needs and comply with all testing criteria.
Smart Financials and Operational Automation
- It allows the users to select changes made to the COGs or Asset account to be reflected only on future transactions. This preserves accurate data in past transactions and reports.
- Automatically consolidates purchase requisitions across subsidiaries, in addition to purchasing and billing.
- One can receive the item at the relevant subsidiary even if the receiver has not placed the order or created the requisition.
- NetSuite for Manufacturing automatically cross-charges receipt and payment processes across two different entities.
- Manufacturers can now email invoices
to customers that link directly to an online payment portal. Customers can view
and pay their bill via credit or debit card or other online payment methods;
partially or in full depending on rules.
For the most part, NetSuite, a subscription billing
software and a cloud ERP with GST, offers multiple tools to configure,
customize, increase supply chain controls, and monitor outsourced
manufacturing better. Manufacturing companies can
streamline critical processes and grab more control to meet compliances
There is a lot more to comprehend across NetSuite
for Manufacturing industry, certainly, the space is limited to dig deep into
its elemental capabilities. A certified NetSuite Partner in
India can let you explore it across all the major verticals, be future-ready
with advanced solutions, and unveil opportunities to lead the competitive edge.
Serving in the field of cloud computing solutions for more than a decade, inoday has won accolades for its exemplary services, willingness to respond, and industry-specific expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks. As an accredited # 1 NetSuite Partner in India and recently acclaimed as India’s Top Solution Provider by NetSuite, we would assist you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivaled scalability.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!