Manufacturing involves many processes to keep the operations in synchronization. One of such crucial processes is Supply Chain which is among the most troublesome ones as well. NetSuite for Manufacturing Industry is diligently designed to streamline all such operations. Release 2 is empowering Manufacturing companies to firm their grip more on supply chain controls in 2021.
NetSuite 2021 Release 2 offers key enhancements for manufacturing firms to boost planning capabilities, create more flexible supply chains, and further automate processes. Business leaders can make the most of this Manufacturing Management Solution to streamline multi-subsidiary operations.
NetSuite 2021 Release 2 for Supply Chain Controls
Independent Supply Chain
Smart Financials and Operational Automation
- It allows the users to select changes made to the COGs or Asset account to be reflected only on future transactions. This preserves accurate data in past transactions and reports.
- Automatically consolidates purchase requisitions across subsidiaries, in addition to purchasing and billing.
- One can receive the item at the relevant subsidiary even if the receiver has not placed the order or created the requisition.
- NetSuite for Manufacturing automatically cross-charges receipt and payment processes across two different entities.
- Manufacturers can now email invoices to customers that link directly to an online payment portal. Customers can view and pay their bill via credit or debit card or other online payment methods; partially or in full depending on rules.
For the most part, NetSuite, a subscription billing software and a cloud ERP with GST, offers multiple tools to configure, customize, increase supply chain controls, and monitor outsourced manufacturing better. Manufacturing companies can streamline critical processes and grab more control to meet compliances as well.
There is a lot more to comprehend across NetSuite for Manufacturing industry, certainly, the space is limited to dig deep into its elemental capabilities. A certified NetSuite Partner in India can let you explore it across all the major verticals, be future-ready with advanced solutions, and unveil opportunities to lead the competitive edge.
Serving in the field of cloud computing solutions for more than a decade, inoday has won accolades for its exemplary services, willingness to respond, and industry-specific expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks. As an accredited # 1 NetSuite Partner in India and recently acclaimed as India’s Top Solution Provider by NetSuite, we would assist you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivaled scalability.