manufacturing units can harness the power-packed capability of this extensively
engineered cloud-computing solution, NetSuite 2021 Release 1 to simplify inventory
and warehouse management processes.
With NetSuite 2021 Release 1 Supply Chain Management, manufacturers can adapt to its comprehensive capabilities to drive higher operational efficiency.
- Autonomous Supply Planning
- Date-based views so that you can review the planning results for an item and location by period to unveil trends.
- You can run the planning repository in off-hours to drop down exertions on the system during occupied times.
- Embedded with ad-hoc reporting and analysis for planning repository data and the planning results data.
- You can have more accurate pieces of information on the anticipated net available inventory balance for each location.
- Automated Inventory Management
- Manufacturing leaders can group orders with the same shipping routes together. It supports partial picking and scanning of weights directly from scales.
- You can come across the automatic creation of picking waves that get organized by delivery times, delivery address, shipment numbers, and more.
- Tally scans, cart put-away, bulk picking, automatic label printing, and extra support of mobile status changes.
- You can configure rules for FEFO (first expiry, first-out) allocation of inventory to optimize the operation and minimize waste as well.
- Better invoicing and billing processes for multiple subsidiaries to support autonomous supply chain
- It automates the movement of the items from a single PO from the purchasing subsidiary to the one they’re going to with the least hassle.
- You can have automated statutory bills and paperwork required for each subsidiary, too.
- New expense commitments and budget validation help you prevent overspending by validating purchase requests and orders and helps ensure accurate financial close as well.
Supply chains are
in keen focus due to last year’s sense of urgency out of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Leaders of manufacturing companies are moving towards technology enhancements
and it’s high time to plan now to avoid severe disruptions be prepared for
future events as well.
Although a robust cloud computing solution would drive streamline your
business operations, a solution provider partner would assist you in executing
your business vision and steer unmatched scalability.
Being accredited and certified NetSuite Partner in India, inoday delivers its decadal experience and industry expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks. We believe in rendering uncompromised solutions and it has helped us gain global recognition for our exemplary services as well.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!