In this evolving and challenging business landscape, NetSuite nonprofits come across numerous obstacles as they try to re-establish themselves. Along with critical issues, financial instability, issues across planning, budgeting, and cost control need to be addressed as well. NetSuite 2021 Release 2 brings the new functionality to help nonprofits witness accelerated technological innovation and continue moving towards greater scalability and transparency.
NetSuite 2021 Release 2 is embedded with inventive features and capabilities to assist nonprofits organizations drive unprecedented financial transparency. One can make the most of these technology enhancements to better manage funds, grants, and deliver resolute experience.
Conveying Missions and Purposes
- It comes with a customized fundraising role based on NetSuite Sales Center. It is embedded with a dashboard that renders key metrics across donor retention and fundraising efficiency.
- Users can confirm their readiness to receive bundle updates in the Verification SuiteApp. It functions as a checklist for pre-update tasks and gives guidance during implementation as well.
Advanced and Automated Financials
- Enhanced expense commitment and budget validation feature help validate purchase requests, orders, and vendor bills against available budget set up in NetSuite’s native Budget record.
- Nonprofit organizations can now email invoices that link directly to an online payment portal. With such capabilities, customers can view and pay their bills via credit or debit card or other online payment methods. It records the payment, whether paid partially or in full depending on rules you set.
- You can add project managers as approvers to review, approve and/or reject project-based transactions. This helps drive greater control over project budgets and flexibility across the approval process within the entire organization.
- Automated cash application reconciliation, creation of General Ledger payment in NetSuite, and consolidate purchase requisition across subsidiaries are some other inventive features to stabilize finance and reap business advantages over it.
Steady Engagement and Interactions
- Automated performance reviews help evaluate the holistic performance of the organization. Automated notifications tell both reviewers and employees when a review requires action and keeps them engaged.
- Customized performance review acknowledgments drive greater flexibility to the language of required acknowledgments. Administrators, as well as employees, can see current goal status via enhanced performance management UI as well.
NetSuite Nonprofit businesses can leverage the core capabilities of NetSuite ERP solutions to adapt to the ever-challenging and evolving landscape with innovation. Additionally, a certified NetSuite Partner in India can let you explore it across all the major verticals, be future-ready with advanced solutions, and unveil opportunities to lead the competitive edge.
We are serving with cloud computing solutions for more than a decade and have won accolades for our exemplary services, willingness to respond, and industry-specific expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks. As an accredited # 1 Oracle NetSuite Partner in India and recently acclaimed as India’s Top Solution Provider by NetSuite, inoday assists you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivaled scalability.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
For other queries and questions, connect to our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327 For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!