Online presence is best experienced and unveiled by launching a full e-commerce site, particularly for B2B organizations. They can make the most of this inventive capability to sell direct to business buyers. With this, more resources are allocated to facilitate sales and purchase activities, however, customer interactions are extensively tedious and strenuous to handle.
For customers, account management activities, invoice payments, communication are summed up at a point where they like to do most of these things on their own. With NetSuite, you can find a quick way to deal with these issues without having to create a new e-commerce site.
Busy customers can’t be kept waiting for someone else to do something that they could have done for themselves. However, these interactions vary as per the customer’s demand; many interactions may not require immediate attention.
- Invoice payment
- Quote-to-Sales Order Conversion
- Order status
Here, you would not only want to empower your customers but also free up your resources to do more business-driven activities.
Email or phone calls can sometimes be missed for logged in and unrecorded interactions complicate customer issues even more.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce automated and self-service eliminates those sales activities that typically require manual, rep-centered involvement.
- Online account portals cut down on routine tasks that bother business buyers and empower the customers with access to billing, order, and subscription data.
- NetSuite enables you to offer your customers the flexibility to request directly to your sales and service teams. This helps improve customer interaction and revive customer satisfaction.
- It comes with a 24/7, self-service online account management portal without having to build a whole new e-commerce site.
- Online quotes to sales orders conversion, invoice payment, subscriptions management, and repeat purchasing help business accounts optimize their purchasing capacities and reduce manual intervention.
- Consumers can quickly and easily perform common tasks such as updating their address book, managing their credit cards on file, and viewing order history.
B2B organizations can aggrandize customer interaction and ensure a happy clientele via the SuiteCommerce Self-Service portal. Automated e-commerce operations and flexibility across process management ensure high productivity, increased efficiency, and even international expansion to a great extent. Here, connecting with an experienced NetSuite Solution provider partner helps implement a single, integrated SuiteCommerce Self-service portal to drive high business growth.
Also, it is an industry best practice of connecting with a certified NetSuite Partner in India, who can help unveil more growth opportunities with resource optimization.
inoday has won accolades for its willingness to respond and industry-specific expertise to do away with bottlenecks. Recently, we have grabbed the recognition of # 1 Oracle NetSuite Partner, India’s Top NetSuite Solution Provider Partners from NetSuite. We would assist you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivaled scalability.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
For other queries and questions, connect to our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!