- You can keep your stocks level with inventory management software.
- Easy vendor returns of damaged, defective and overstocked products.
- Track individual employees’ work hours along with their sales progress.
- Expand your inventory by adding new vendors from previously loaded catalogs.
- Get a smooth order management process built to ensure you have enough stock whenever you need.
- Cut down on time spent on managing purchase orders by simply adding products from multiple vendors in a single place.
- Deliver best customer service by directly entering particular orders in purchase order.
- Boost sale with automated promotions that run for as long as you would want.
- Offers increased efficiency with business protection through integrated payments.
- Create store layout and checkout as per your desire.
- Improve customer relationships by storing important information and focusing on right customers through promotions.
- Gain customers’ confidence by showing all products being scanned with customer facing displays.
- Provide your customers with satisfying and pleasant shopping experience by offering them special orders and store credits.
The benefits of point-of-sale systems are:
- POS systems let you analyze entire sales pattern, manage the inventory and flag items to be reordered.
- POS, a cash register can be used to track a number of operations in most useful ways or customize it as per modifying requirements .
Among other benefits of POS systems over cash box, the major advantage is the detailed sales report it provides. It helps with getting a collective as well as segmented sales data for sales done through various modes including items sold, promotions, sales clerk or by store. Thus, the POS system proves to be highly helpful in getting the most of your retail business. Get your POS system designed from inoday that has a team of highly experienced and technically adept professionals.