Magento is a leading ecommerce platform that enables you to run stunning online stores while NetSuite is an award-winning, cloud-based globally recognized enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that helps in managing inventory, track financials, maintaining customers’ relationships and much more. However, if you’re using both the platforms separately, then you’re not getting the most value out of either system. These systems are far more valuable when integrated. inoday offers Magento NetSuite integration services to improve the efficiency of your processes, while enabling you to deliver better customer experience.
IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR PROCESSES WITH MAGENTO-NETSUITE INTEGRATION
With NetSuite Magento Connector, you can eliminate manual processes such as manually entering data from your web-store into your ERP which is, in fact, time-consuming and error prone process. By automating data processing via ERP Magento Integration, you won’t have to worry about inaccurate order, inventory count, customer, and item data wreaking havoc on your performance. Magento NetSuite Integration offers you the ability to do advanced logistics like intelligent procurement while ensuring more competitive shipping times. This will ensure on-time delivery to boost customer trust. Last but not least, Magento and NetSuite integration gives you more time and energy to focus on your first priority i.e. your customers.
STREAMLINING YOUR BACK-OFFICE OPERATIONS AND FOCUS ON MANAGING YOUR CUSTOMER
- Order management – View your online store orders in NetSuite as soon as customers check out in Magento.
- Shipping & fulfillment – With advanced fulfillment logistics in Magento 2 NetSuite Integration, you can pick/pack/ship and notify customers with tracking numbers and shipping carrier details in real time.
- Payment & invoicing – Magento And ERP Integration with NetSuite supports for all payment capture scenarios, whether you capture at the time of sale or in NetSuite/Magento after order fulfillment.
- Unified stock levels – Keep your stock levels unified—minimize under/overselling
- Products & variations – Manage products, variations, pricing, images, categories, and other product attributes right from NetSuite
- Refunds & cancellations – Keep track of cancellations and refunds in NetSuite Magento 2 ERP Extension as they happen in Magento and provide best-in-class customer service
- Multiple Magento stores – Connect multiple Magento websites, stores and store views to a single NetSuite instance and add stores as you go.
With the elemental capabilities of NetSuite, which is the Best ERP For Magento 2, you can improve both B2B and B2C operations efficiently. We offer inventively orchestrated NetSuite Magento Connector to help an ecommerce business scale and thrive in the modern business world. As an acclaimed and award-winning NetSuite partner, we opt for an out-of-the-box approach to deliver custom-made solutions that can let a business with disparate operations and steer considerable scalability as well. You can make the most of our expertise and experience to meet your unique business requirements via NetSuite Magento Development.
To grow and expand with NetSuite Magento Integration, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Schedule a Demo