Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the first fully-featured cloud version of Dynamics NAV. With the introduction of such a robust application orchestrated specifically for cloud operations, small and mid-sized businesses can have advanced accounting software and inventive ERP marketplace as well. Also, improved supply chain operations, increased sales, and better project monitoring are some of the key capabilities that make Dynamics 365 Business Central one of its kinds. Interestingly, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows companies to manage their business, including finance and operations from one single, integrated platform. Moreover, Microsoft Cloud ERP is fast to implement, easy to configure, supports around 25 languages, and streamline the entire process with Microsoft Power Automate integration. Also, you can tailor Microsoft Business Central as per your unique business requirements as well. As of Sep 2020, with release wave 2, Business Central is extending its world-class service to improve performance, supporting geographic expansion with support for Group VAT, and offering extensive integration with Microsoft Teams.
RELATIONSHIP WITH DYNAMICS NAV
D365 Business Central or say Microsoft ERP for SME offers the same standard functionality as you get with Dynamics NAV and, at times, has also been called as “NAV in the cloud”. The functionality of Microsoft Business Central is divided into two “packages” i.e. Essentials and Premium. The “Essential” corresponds to NAV “Starter Pack” while “Premium” corresponds to NAV “Extended Pack”. The extensions developed by ISV (Independent software vendor) partners can be installed in Business Central directly from Microsoft App Source. The same functionality is not available with Dynamics NAV.
CONCEPT OF MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables organizations to unify their business with negligible infrastructure while offering larger accessibility. Through the following points, we can understand it better:
- Business without Silos: Microsoft 365 Business Central helps in Unifying Business by bringing people, processes, and data together. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows through familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel. Connecting to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner in India, who holds rich experience in the field can help make data and information easily accessible through multiple platforms: Windows, iOS and Android desktops, phones, and tablets, irrespective of any fixed system.
- Actionable Insights: Get a complete view of your business through connected data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions with real-time insights. Use Microsoft powerful business intelligence to make informed decisions.
- Sustainable Solution: Business Central is built to evolve with your business. The easily integrating add-on applications, industry-specific solutions & real-time customization makes Business Central an ideal application to meet changing business needs.
WHY TO MANAGE FINANCE, ACCOUNTING, & OPERATIONS WITH MICROSOFT DYNAMICS BUSINESS CENTRAL?
- Manage Your Financial – Get an end-to-end view of your business finances while refining forecasts by modeling and analyzing data across multiple dimensions.
- Automate Supply Chain – Use built-in intelligence to maintain the right amount of inventory. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels to avoid lost sales & reduce shortages.
- Sell Smarter With Improve Customer Service – It helps manage tasks, workloads, and resources efficiently. However, if you take a step ahead to consult with a certified Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner in India with global reach, prioritize sales leads while accelerating the quote to cash process would go error-prone and least troublesome.
- Keep Projects On Track Within Budget – Track client projects using time sheets while making effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
- Optimize Your Operations: Efficiently fulfill orders by tracking every item transaction and movement. Create production plans based on sales forecasts. Optimize production schedules to meet customers’ demands.
- Run Your Business Anywhere: Enjoy same user experience irrespective of deployment. Run Business Central from where you need it, in the cloud or on-premises with a seamless experience across Windows, Android, or IOS devices.
DYNAMIC 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL ADVANTAGES:
HOW INODAY CAN HELP YOU WITH “BUSINESS CENTRAL”?
- Implementation: inoday can help you with the right business central plan. We have catered to many organizations successfully, who were looking for a valuable and perseverant Business Central License reseller in Delhi (NCR). In particular, we offer you a unique perspective on how to help your company continue to grow and scale with Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation.
- Integration: The experts from inoday will integrate Business Central with your existing ERP without losing data and information. Integration enables you to create a highly targeted list of customers while enabling your customers to have real time access to inventory, historical orders and account management.
- Customization: Our expert developers customize the software to better serve your organization. We help in customizing the applications with the help of the extensions in order to achieve your organizational needs.
- Support & Maintenance: inoday offers untiring local support services to our clients. Accredited for being one of the valuable Microsoft Business Central Partners in Delhi covering nearby regions, too, we help in building enterprise capability and success by offering training & maintenance services to our clients.
To explore unveiled capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and drive maximum benefits out of it, connecting with an astute and certified Microsoft D365 Business Central Partner is a diligent move. We are accredited Business Central Partner to let you scale with this SaaS solution by Microsoft.