This method allows a through re-positioning of personnel, processes, and technologies. It provides 3 benefits –
Cost and cycle time reduction
It does this by getting rid of unproductive activities and redundant human resource. When a business reorganizes by teams, it decreases the importance of having management layers. It also accelerates information flows and gets rid of errors and job repetitions.
This happens because BPR decreases disintegration of work. Instead, it creates a clearer picture of who does what. This increases accountability among workers. Also, it makes performance appraisal easier by basing it on quick feedback.
Ensures customer satisfaction
If customer’s needs are fulfilled quickly, they are likely to feel satisfied.
How does business process reengineering work? They include the following:
- Focusing your company values on customers’ needs once again.
- Designing your core processes again with business process reengineering tools.
- Organize a business into cross-functional teams. This will create continuous accountability for each process.
- Think through your standard personnel and organizational issues once again.
- Enhance business process in the entire organization.
- Risk & Mitigation
inoday Professional Services team can lead you through this process reengineering, focusing on value engineering to create lean, efficient, streamlined processes that maximize value. We also offers a range of Business Process Reengineering (BPR) capabilities—from rapid improvement.