Considering the modern world’s call for consistent operations, high-performing distributors, who work to manage cash and prioritize working capital can comprehend the application to recover and/or grow.
Highlights of New Warehouse Management Module in NetSuite for 2021
NetSuite Pack Station
By leveraging this advanced capability, distributors or warehouse managers boost packing accuracy and speed simultaneously.
It offers an inventive platform
- To scan a pick carton, sales order or select assembled orders
- Verify each item in the packing process
- Categorize items with the same shipping routes.
One can easily pick multiple cartons, drop-down shipping costs, and time to ship at a single instance. Moreover, it comes with embedded capabilities to automatically create picking waves and organize by delivery times, delivery address, and shipment numbers.
Added Enhancements include:
- Tally Scans
- Cart Put-Away
- Bulk Picking
- Automatic Label Printing
- Allocation of Orders by Channel
- Allocation of Orders against A Blanket PO
- Allocation of Orders by FEFO (First Expiry, First Out)
Inventive Supply Planning
With the deployment of this inventively orchestrated cloud computing solution offered by NetSuite 2021 Release 1, distributors can witness robust supply planning.
This exclusive software solution
- Assists in designating criteria to repeat the planning process at a specific interval
- Helps in scheduling a refresh of the planning repository
- Assists in launching supply plans during off-hours
- Allows the planner to sort items and locations based on time.
- Enables to set threshold levels for late demand for the item and location by date
With the supply chain snapshot, distributors can create better imitations of expected demand and supply for the future via displays across allocated quantities, blanket PO schedules, and inbound shipment information.
Undoubtedly, NetSuite 2021 Release 1 is going to help distributors cut costs, diversify their revenue streams, grab out-of-the-box metrics to analyze progress, and accelerate warehouse processes like never before. However, if distributors wish to work with a team, who holds substantial expertise and experience in their field, connecting to a certified NetSuite Partner has no alternatives. They are the ones who would let you explore other additional capabilities, make the most of advanced technology enhancement, and gain better visibility.
Known for its accolades as an official and certified NetSuite Partner in India, inoday delivers its decadal experience to do away with operational bottlenecks and renders undivided attention to help you combat key challenges with our exemplary services as well.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!