Table of Contents
Time sheets in Business Central help manage time registrations in weekly increments of seven days. Business leaders across multifarious industries can use this functionality to track the time used on jobs. Before you use time sheets make sure that Business Central has you covered when you create time sheets for the first time, or add yourself as a resource to record the time spent on tasks.
- Business administrators can use the ‘Set Up Time Sheets Assisted Setup’ Guide to set up time sheets and specify the participants. These may include time sheet administrator, the employees, or resources who register time, and the approvers.
- It allows users to name a particular time sheet as they want.
- The Time Sheet page has been converted from a worksheet to a document page. Business leaders can use this Business Central Time Sheet on mobile devices (both Android or IOS).
- Self-service activities on role centers, such as the Team Member home page, are updated to include the Open Current Time Sheet action.
- If you are a mobile user, you can now add time-related entries to register time spent on tasks. You can readily have access to a simplified version of the experience designed for mobile.
- A busy professional on the road using mobile devices (Android or iOS) needs to be able to provide time sheet entries in an easy and productive way while on the go.
This is an update feature with Business Central New Timesheet Experience. Business administrators can come across inventive set ups to prepare in advance.
It comes with Excel Add-in Centralized Deployment. You can come across configured Cash Flow Forecast Chart, Outlook Add-in Centralized Deployment, Teams App Centralized Deployment, and Set Up Time Sheets.
- Track the time used on jobs or create simple time registrations for resources
- Specify general settings as per organizational schedule and requirements.
- Current Time Sheet
- Time Sheets
- Pending Time Sheets
By leveraging the core capabilities of you can optimize user experience and help them look into business operations from any location, at any time, and that too without any hassle.
- You can use the Create Time Sheets batch job to set up time sheets for a specified number of time periods or weeks.
- You can copy and use your job planning lines in a time sheet.
To experience scalability and business benefits with Business Central Time Sheet, you can connect with an acclaimed Microsoft Partner. A certified reseller of Business Central License in India would let you upgrade you from other basic accounting software to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Being an Accredited Business Central Partner, we are adept at tailoring reports to meet individual customer requirements. We are extending our assistance across comprehending upgrade to Business Central from NAV. Also, we have won many accolades for our exemplary services, particularly for assisting in maintaining business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
You can connect with us to make the most of technology enhancements and lead the competitive edge as you want to.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation!
All your other queries and questions would be answered by our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!