Table of Contents
Business Central is inventively engineered to help SMEs overcome key challenges of an advanced business and assist them to drive optimum benefits out of technology enhancements. Business leaders can make the most of this cloud capability to streamline accounting processes and integrate financial data across systems to grab an end-to-end view.
Business organizations looking for an ideal general ledger solution with industry-specific applications can avail of Business Central Finance features to enhance their efficiency and control over financials. For instance, hospitality, medical, retail, small manufacturing units, and even services can integrate financials without a hitch.
You can make the most of Business Central Finance capabilities to manage payables and receivables, perform banking transactions with one integrated online interface.
- Robust multidimensional financial reporting
- Extensive intercompany transactions
- Forecast financial activities
- Real-time insight into your business financials
- General Ledger— You can add unlimited dimensions to your chart of accounts for rich multi-dimensional analysis.
- Multi-Entities— It enables you to keep individual financial data for all your entities separate and prepare robust consolidated financial reports.
- Intercompany Transactions— You would find your operations with the subsidiary and internal partner organizations as easy as your engagement with external vendors and customers.
- General Ledger Budgets— Business Central, a SaaS ERP by Microsoft, helps you create multiple budgets for identical periods and leverage budget dimensions without any hassle.
- Accounts Payable— You can easily track incoming documents against Accounts Payable transactions.
- E-Checks— Business Central Finance features give you the capability to give your customers the ability to pay directly from your emailed invoice.
- Accounts Receivable— You can manage post-sales transactions in journals and manage receivables in multiple currencies at different geographies.
Business Central is embedded with inventive cloud capabilities that fit in SMEs across multifarious industries. This cloud solution has come with technology enhancements that help small and mid-sized businesses scale. Above all, other solutions are still struggling to ensure such scalability within the stipulated time and at pocket-friendly costs.
- Real-time, interactive reports— Microsoft Power BI enables displaying live financial information from Business Central and visualizing it in easy-to-use interactive dashboards. You can use a free-form drag-and-drop canvas to effortlessly author reports.
- Training and Ongoing Support— Business Central includes comprehensive, customized, and role-specific training for your users, as well as training documents specifically tailored for your organization.
However, you can connect with certified reseller of Business Central License in India who can help you upgrade to Business Central and use it for steering unmatched financial management as well.
Being an Accredited Business Central Partner, we are adept at tailoring reports to meet individual customer requirements. Additionally, we have won many accolades for our exemplary services, particularly for ensuring business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. We are extending our assistance across comprehending upgrade to Business Central from NAV and dedicatedly delivering technology enhancements across all business verticals.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
For other queries and questions, connect to our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!