To run an efficient business, administrators should maintain sufficient liquidity, cover operating costs, pay down debt, and invest in growth. NetSuite Accounts Receivable is one of the most convenient and efficient ways to increase liquidity, including long-term financing or raising venture capital.
Overcome Common A/R Challenges with NetSuite ERP Solutions
Errors in Billing
Automation and adaptive technology with NetSuite Accounts Receivable readily eliminate wrong entries (amount) on any invoice.
Software as a service (SaaS) solution, for instance, NetSuite, assists in billing at regularly scheduled intervals. Interestingly, modules may vary with the industry but the billing process remains tied to a uniform workflow.
NetSuite A/R functionality comes with automated notifications and renders multiple options to pay invoices on time and ensure consistent collection.
NetSuite Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Receivable functionality under NetSuite ERP software radically eliminating time-consuming manual errors, streamlines cash flow, and empowers the A/R team with all the critical information.
- It comes with a centralized and integrated database that renders role-based access to customer account details, order information, and other relevant insights from across the organization.
- One can come across NetSuite’s automated operations across billing customers to payment management; embedded with intelligent workflows that help identify completed orders and convert them into invoices automatically.
- The A/R team can make the most of this system to calculate and apply appropriate sales tax. Later, they can either send the invoice to the customer via email or schedule it for delivery pending approval.
- Accounts receivable is completely integrated with the NetSuite General Ledger (GL), journal entries are automatically created for each transaction and posted to the GL.
Considering a change from running the operations on outdated and complex systems can be an intelligent move. Additionally, it is an industry-best practice to connect with a certified NetSuite Partner in India and unveil more growth opportunities.
inoday has won accolades for its willingness to respond and industry-specific expertise to do away with bottlenecks. Recently, we have grabbed the recognition of # 1 Oracle NetSuite Partner, India’s Top NetSuite Solution Provider Partners from NetSuite. We would assist you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivaled scalability.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
For other queries and questions, connect to our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!