With the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can drive competitive advantage to warehouse management; configure it efficiently to gain the flexibility to meet changing needs. This robust business application delivers the key information to enable a warehouse layout and processes optimally for greater efficiency.
With D365 Business Central, you can:
- Set up high-priority and low-priority storage areas for optimum placements of products or items.
- Divide your warehouse into various zones to lodge storage needs, temperature requirements and turnover rates for items.
- Specify warehouse locations on any level, such as site, warehouse, aisle, rack, shelf, and bin position.
- Manage storage and picking of items based on query-defined rules.
To make the most of this capability, you should create a warehouse and enable it for more advanced management activities. You can enable a warehouse layout as:
- Zone groups – A logical grouping of zones within a warehouse.
- Zones – A physical arrangement of locations within a warehouse.
- Location profiles – A logical grouping of locations having the same warehouse location process policies. For instance, you can store a mix of different item numbers with the same physical capacity applied.
- Locations types – A physical collection of the warehouse locations. Here, it allows you to create a location type for all staging locations.
- Locations – It is the lowest level of location information. You can use ‘Locations’ to track where the on-hand inventory is stored and picked in a warehouse.
You can consult with an acclaimed Microsoft partner offering such a highly scalable business management software solution to comprehend its capabilities better. For instance, they can help you out with considering the physical layout of the warehouse. Not only it helps you check storage capacities but counts as an attempt to achieve optimal warehouse process.
Moreover, leveraging elemental capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can:
- Monitor stock levels across all locations
- Transfer products from one warehouse to another efficiently
- Keep a sync with eCommerce and accounting components of your business
- Build scalable fulfillment workflows
- Run transparent reports
To gain greater visibility into inventory at various warehouse locations, here’s a chance to connect with renowned Microsoft service provider. Although worldwide lockdown has blocked most of the business processes, offshore services can let you explore the myriad of opportunities to grow and witness extensive business continuity for substantial growth.
Connecting with a certified reseller of Business Central in India can help you come across inventive capabilities to drive greater scalability and performance. With 14+ years of experience and industry rich expertise, we have ensured business continuity, better control over key business operations, and assisted in overcoming key challenges within a stipulated time and without much hassle.