The marketplace is rapidly evolving and turning into a more complex challenge than before, both for the clients and the employees. All project-based businesses are having this one thing in common. Hence, it’s high time to comprehend additional automation and insights that have come up with NetSuite 2021 Release 1 for Service Organizations.
With Netsuite 2021 Release 1, Service Organizations Can
Optimize the Project Lifecycle
- NetSuite 2021 Release 1 brings an extensively orchestrated professional services automation solution that encompasses project management, resource management, project budgeting, and project accounting under a single umbrella.
- Project managers can have complete visibility into, and control over projects & billable resources. Also, they can have a simplified, integrated user experience to oversee the effects of purchases on projects.
- Advanced Financials and Operational Automation
- By leveraging the core capabilities of centralized purchasing and billing, you can come to witness consolidated purchases across multi-subsidiary organizations and generate vendor payments from a single location.
- It simplifies purchasing, drops down order volume, and automates corresponding cross-charges. CFOs and CEOs can come across better spend management and increased productivity with the least hassle.
- Active Employee Engagement
- NetSuite 2021 Release 1 has come up with an Employee Center Portlet, individual and team visualizations, goal formats, and performance metric descriptions. For the most part, service organizations can harness the capability to search and review current and historical goals.
- Managers can visually track tasks and receive alerts for those that require keen attention. This inventively engineered cloud computing solution creates an intuitive, simplified, and engaging onboarding experience across the entire organization.
This craving for new forms of engagement through remote capabilities would be satiated efficiently with added automation and business process insight. NetSuite exclusively delivers the agility and resilience service organizations need.
Regardless of your business size and industry type, automation and insights are the key sources to your extensive business planning, successful execution of your business vision, and unmatched success. Although a robust solution is essential to have a scalable platform, consulting with a certified partner is indispensable to achieve the desired goals within the stipulated time.
Being an accredited NetSuite Partner in India with a global presence, inoday holds more than a decadal experience in doing away with operational pain-points and ensuring business continuity by offering uncompromising services.
All your other queries and questions would be answered by our dedicated team at +1 630 214 9700
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!