It can be troublesome and exhausting for businesses to offer ongoing services to their customers that eventually drive customer satisfaction along with revenue. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central brings in inventive tools and applications to better manage and track service orders.
With Business Central, businesses can simplify their complex service distribution systems, improve their interactions with their customers, drive considerable business profits, and lead the competitive edge with an advanced, adaptive SaaS solution by Microsoft.
- You can set up service Management, including fault codes, policies, default documents, and templates.
- It enables you to manage service pricing and create service items.
- Single and unified system to monitor progress.
- Easy creation and management of contractual agreements.
Business Central Service Order Management Features
- Orders— With the deployment of this Microsoft Cloud ERP, you can register your after-sales issues. These may cover service requests, services due, service orders, and repair requests.
- Price Management— It allows its users to set up, maintain, and monitor their service prices via a single instance and without a hitch.
- Item Management— You can record and keep track of contract information, component management, BOM (Bill of Material) reference, and warranty information.
- Contract Management— This cloud ERP enables you to record details on service levels, response times, and discount levels. Also, you can track the service history of each contract as per the used service items, parts, and labor hours.
- Planning— By leveraging the elemental capabilities of this inventive solution, you can assign personnel to work orders and log work order handling & work order status.
- Dispatching— You can manage service personnel and field technician information and filter the information as per availability, skills, and stock items.
Why Service Management in Business Central is profitable?
Business Central, by default, comes with inventively engineered management tools to help you manage your service activities as well as optimize overall efficiency. Its upgraded functionality helps you gain complete control over your service-related costs and steer high profitability.
Additionally, with service tools in Business Central, you can
- Schedule customer service visits and create service orders
- Creating service estimates and service invoices
By leveraging the power of a cloud-based, comprehensive, scalable, and all-in-one business management solution, many service firms have been able to manage finances, operations, sales, and customer service without any impediments.
Moreover, it is an industry best practice to employ the help of someone with the skill and experience to help you navigate the intricacies of a cloud-based ERP for professional services management.
Here, a certified reseller of Business Central License in India can help you upgrade to Business Central and use it for steering unmatched project management. Offer cloud computing solutions for more than a decade, inoday effectively manages all the aspects of project management and is adept at aggrandizing business transformation within the stipulated duration.
Being an Accredited Business Central Partner, we are adept at tailoring reports to meet individual customer requirements. Additionally, we have won many accolades for our exemplary services, particularly for assisting in maintaining business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
Also, we are extending our assistance across comprehending upgrade to Business Central from NAV and dedicatedly delivering technology enhancements across all business verticals to help steer lucrative outcomes. You can connect with us to make the most of this opportunity and lead the competitive edge as you want to.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!