Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now available as two applications i.e. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations (Supply Chain Management), which can be purchased or used as stand-alone application or can be used seamlessly together in the cloud.
As robust, cloud-based, financial management suite, Dynamics 365 Finance provides organizations with tools that enable them to manage financials in a multi-company, multi-country structure in a unified, integrated environment. With D365 Finance, organizations can streamline their key finance and project-related business processes to maximize their revenue. By delivering real-time visibility across finances, Dynamics 365 for finance helps in enhancing profitability levels. Whether you’re from public sector, financial services, manufacturing, wholesale distribution or into any other industry, inoday together with Dynamics 365 Finance enables you to adapt quickly to changing market demands, drive business growth while unifying global financials to make faster, informed decisions. We can improve your technology’s effectiveness by providing real-time financial visibility through D365 Finance. You can efficiently monitor your business performance in real time, predict future outcomes, and make data-driven decisions to drive business growth.
- Monitor the health of your business in real-time to improve financial controls.
- Make well informed data-driven decisions based on unified financial reporting, & embedded analytics.
- Close books faster using in-depth, unified financial reporting capabilities, and built-in intelligence.
- Efficiently handle foreign exchange while shortening end-of month process with real-time currency conversion.
- Dynamics 365 Finance supports multiple legal entities and currencies in a single instance
Most extensive Dynamics 365 Finance features include embedded Power BI capabilities to enable you to visualize key business metrics. You can easily drill-down to transactions level to monitor the health of your business in order to improve performance. Your team can prioritize tasks to save time while reducing errors. With the help of Office 365 templates, you can easily customize documents such as invoices and statements. Dynamics 365 Finance integration enables you to adapt to new revenue recognition standards while reducing audit costs. You can accurately calculate and report your financial statements while also automating recurring billing.
- Minimize operational costs with process automation, budget control, and financial planning and analysis.
- Boost overall efficiency of your team with familiar applications such as Office 365.
- Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant helps you get easily adapt to frequently changing local and global financial requirements with rules-based chart of accounts and dimensions.
- Simplify regulatory and tax reports, e-invoicing, and payments while addressing compliance requirements across 37 countries.
- With support for 42 languages, Dynamics 365 Finance can be extended with prebuilt partner solutions to meet your local needs.