With Business Central 2021 Wave 1, Microsoft is planning substantial investment on assisting customers in increasing productivity and scalability. Whether they are new or existing, it is offering in-app technology enhancements to help them step into the competitive lead. This would help thriving businesses improve holistic performance and steer higher operational efficiency as well.
- Microsoft Universal Print to support Cloud printing. You can get licenses together with your Microsoft 365 Business subscription and other Microsoft subscriptions, now.
- Dimension corrections for General Ledger Entries; to correct mistakes or alter dimensions.
- Enablement of Power BI connector to work with Business Central APIs.
- Visibility of Business Central Contacts from within ‘Teams’
- Business Central Virtual tables of building applications
- Word merge in D365 Business Central
- Report extensibility
- Changes to user experience automatically enabled.
- Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts can monitor important fields when someone changes the value.
- Administrators, makers, or business can get larger database exports to analyze trends and improve decision-making.
- Microsoft Support can resign from one Azure AD organization to another.
With Business Central 2021 release wave 1, Microsoft offers features across banking, payments, and performance improvement.
- Assisted setup assists in adjusting item costs to the background
- Automatic creation of lot and serial number information cards
- Bank reconciliation improvements
- Better synchronization between contact and customer
- Elaborate lot sizes for various stages of production
- Payment reconciliation journal improvements
- Simplified bank statement file import
Microsoft Power Platform
Business Central 2021 release wave 1 integrates with Microsoft Dataverse and Microsoft Power Platform. It synchronizes item availability from Business Central to Dynamics 365 Sales.
With the deployment of this version, you can drive improvements across performance, usability, and printing. Business leaders can pass the layout required for report execution with Report API. It allows running reports in the background and improves client performance.
Modern Development Tools
Microsoft has moved entirely to Visual Studio Code.
- Partners can add keys to base tables and extension tables
- Extension validation on upgrade
- Return record link instead of name
- Checklists for guided and faster initial setup
- Improved user experience with Power BI
- Improved company setup experience
Business Central 2021 Wave 1 is an inventively orchestrated business management solution with a high level of business intelligence features at a low cost. Planning Service, Fulfilling Service Contracts, and Delivering Service form a sequence of tasks to configure and set up Dynamics 365 Business Central in your system. Additionally, a certified reseller of Business Central License in India can help you set up this software solution and use it for pricing, contracts, orders, service personnel dispatch, and job scheduler. They can let you use advanced customization capabilities to drive business benefits optimally and compete in the modern business landscape.
Offer cloud computing solutions for more than a decade, inoday effectively manages all the aspects of Manufacturing and is adept at aggrandizing business transformation. We are an accredited Business Central Partner and have won many accolades for our exemplary services, particularly for assisting in maintaining business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
Also, we are extending our assistance across comprehending upgrade to Business Central from NAV and dedicatedly delivering technology enhancements across all business verticals to help steer lucrative outcomes.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
All your other queries and questions would be answered by our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327 For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!