Table of Contents
- 0.1 What is NetSuite for E-commerce?
- 0.2 Innovative Shopping Experiences
- 0.3 Extensive Business Flexibility
- 0.4 Purchase and Return Anywhere
- 0.5 NetSuite E-commerce Features
- 0.6 B2B E-commerce
- 0.7 B2C E-commerce
- 0.8 Reporting and Analytics
- 0.9 NetSuite E-commerce Business Benefits
- 0.10 Challenges NetSuite E-commerce Solves
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
With the deployment of inventively orchestrated NetSuite for E-commerce, you can avail of E-commerce and point-of-sale (POS) solutions to assist your E-commerce businesses in moving away from siloed online and in-store channels. This E-commerce software solution helps your business seamlessly connect all customer touchpoints. NetSuite’s cloud solution and NetSuite E-commerce Connector integrate key business operations and commerce applications. With such capabilities, you can avail of a single source of item, inventory, customer, and order data. NetSuite E-commerce, eventually, assists you in delivering seamless, cross-channel, and personalized shopping experiences to your clientele.
Recently, a leading SaaS E-commerce platform has announced its partnership with Oracle NetSuite to help E-commerce merchants drive more growth.
If you connect to NetSuite E-commerce Partners, you can better comprehend this extensive solution and create unique, tailor-made, and consistent B2B and B2C mobile, web, and in-store experiences. It will help you distinguish your brand and exceed customer expectations as well.
Cloud-based E-commerce solution offered by a certified NetSuite E-commerce Agency gets you the flexibility and adaptability to grow your business. You can make the best of the software package to reduce operational costs and increase business efficiency. As a certified Oracle NetSuite Channel Partner in India, we understand the complexity of E-commerce businesses closely and help eliminate the hassles of managing hardware and software, too.
You can meet customer expectations to purchase, fulfill, and return goods anywhere while optimizing profitability. NetSuite for E-commerce gives you centralized order management and an integrated view of inventory across all channels.
NetSuite for E-commerce renders support to both B2C and B2B E-commerce from a single platform.
E-commerce businesses can create sites that drive engagement of business buyers, optimize their purchasing efforts, and help them save time. At a standard NetSuite E-commerce Pricing, it delivers an intuitive, information-rich shopping experience as a B2C website and offers buyers the ability to manage all aspects of their business relationships. These may include online quote requests, viewing account balances, and making online invoice payments.
If you pick this E-commerce solution via a certified NetSuite E-commerce Agency, they can help you choose from a selection of prebuilt, mobile-optimized themes. These themes help you get the best-suited site design that reflects your brand clearly. E-commerce merchants can make it easy for shoppers to find, learn about, and purchase their products with a host of features.
- Alternative Images
- Product Comparisons
- Saved Shopping Carts
- Wish Lists
- Powerful Site Search
- Faceted Navigation
Moreover, NetSuite for E-commerce offers intelligent product recommendations based on predictive algorithms to allow merchants to present the most relevant upsells, cross-sells, and related items for each customer or shopper.
NetSuite E-commerce software solution provides the tools needed to easily purchase online, including routine, repeat, and bulk ordering capabilities. You can integrate the supply side with the purchase side via vendors, distributors, and manufacturing entities, all within the NetSuite platform. For the most part, online orders are automatically converted to invoices with workflow management of approval, fulfillment, and billing.
By leveraging the core capabilities of NetSuite B2B Commerce capabilities, you can
- Allow purchasers to request a quote
- Enable customers to check the status
- Easily reorder products from past purchases.
- Create curated online catalogs personalized to different segments of shoppers according to their geographic regions, previous transaction history, or account type and status.
E-commerce businesses can automate and speed up their billing process by providing buyers the ability to review and manage payments online. With NetSuite for E-commerce, you can give business accounts their own negotiated prices, and terms and credit limits. Also, you can offer payment methods like invoice billing, and ACH processing. Additionally, customers can view invoices, and make complete or partial payments against single or multiple invoices.
You can deliver engaging and personalized shopping experiences on any device to your clientele. With NetSuite E-commerce capabilities, you can make it easy for shoppers to find, learn about, and get the products and services with a host of features.
- Image Galleries
- Product Comparisons
- Faceted Navigation
- Advanced Site Search
- Social Sharing
- Ratings and Reviews
- Customer Account
B2C businesses can enable shoppers to create accounts to save data and preferences. This helps them manage their address books and payment methods. Customers can view their order histories, create product carts, submit returns, and instantly reorder previously purchased products.
- Wish List and Checkout
You can allow your shoppers to complete their orders with ease as guests or registered users with an easy-to-go cart and checkout process. Here, certified NetSuite E-commerce Partners can help you better understand the capabilities so that you can offer customers credit cards, promotional codes, and gift card payment options as well. The entire shopping experience is secured, comes with HTTPS support, renders integration with common payment gateways for real-time credit card processing with PCI DSS compliance, and offers multilevel fraud protection.
Business administrators can drive sales and optimize website performance with E-commerce dashboards, predefined reports, and key performance indicators that come with NetSuite for E-commerce. You can monitor every aspect of your business including online traffic, lead generation, page load times, web orders, average items per order, top requested wish list items, and back-in-stock requests in real time. Businesses can gain insights into individual shopper activity such as date of last visit, acquisition source, items browsed, and cart additions to make the most of it in sales and marketing activities.
- With NetSuite E-commerce Connector, you can connect every step of a multi-channel, multi-location business, right from E-commerce, POS, and order management to inventory, and financials.
- NetSuite for E-commerce comes with a mobile point-of-sale solution that equips sales associates with the tools and information to assist and engage customers.
- You can quickly manage orders from multiple channels such as POS, web, call center, and mobile—all in an integrated and unified place.
- Businesses can get a unified cross-channel view of every customer to provide consistent and tailor-made service, build loyalty, strengthen relationships, and grow lifetime value.
- With NetSuite for E-commerce, you can eliminate manual entries and errors incurred out of it.
- You can integrate your front- and back-end systems, and eliminate ongoing integration, and maintenance costs.
- Businesses can avail of support for both B2C and B2B selling models from the same solution.
- You can quickly develop new sales channels and business models with lower investment.
- E-commerce partners help make the best of NetSuite E-commerce capabilities to optimize inventory management.
- You get a centralized order management to fulfill orders quickly, efficiently, and profitably while boosting customer satisfaction.
Does NetSuite have an E-commerce platform?
NetSuite E-commerce solution helps both B2B and B2C merchants deliver engaging and relevant online shopping experiences. You can make the most of E-commerce platform to drive more traffic to your web stores, convert shoppers into customers, and multiply online revenue. NetSuite E-commerce is a mobile-optimized, feature-rich cloud E-commerce platform.
How much does NetSuite cost for E-commerce?
The cost of NetSuite for E-commerce is based on a monthly subscription fee. Here, connecting to certified NetSuite E-commerce Partners can get you discounts as well. This subscription fee includes access to all of the features and support from the NetSuite customer service team.
Does Shopify use NetSuite?
With Shopify NetSuite integration, you can improve your business performance and workflow. This integration synchronizes Orders and Customers from Shopify to NetSuite in real time and extracts the product’s stocks, and prices from NetSuite to Shopify.
Is NetSuite a competitor to SAP?
NetSuite is an inventively orchestrated software solution and a lucrative alternative to SAP Business One. NetSuite ERP comes with robust capabilities, and add-on modules with additional features that you can leverage as and when your business grows.
Is NetSuite affordable for small businesses?
Yes, you can check NetSuite E-commerce pricing or NetSuite Licensing cost for your business by connecting to a certified and award-winning NetSuite Partner in India. For the most part, NetSuite’s cost depends on the size of your business, the number of users, and the complexity of the processes.