Table of Contents
- 1 What Is NetSuite Shopify Integration?
- 2 With NetSuite Shopify Integration, business administrators can
- 3 Highlights: Shopify Integration with NetSuite
- 4 Shopify NetSuite Integration Capabilities
- 5 Key Steps to NetSuite Shopify Integration
- 6 Choose the ‘Right’ NetSuite Shopify Connector
- 7 Key Features
- 8 Key NetSuite Shopify Integration Benefits
- 9 Additionally, we provide Customized Reports based on the NetSuite-Shopify Connector
- 10 Why inoday for NetSuite Shopify Integration?
- 11 FAQs
Summary: This write-up throws light on NetSuite Shopify Integration where you can find what it is all about, how Shopify Integration with NetSuite can drive business benefits, and from where you can avail of the right connector to make the best of this advanced and adaptive technology enhancement.
NetSuite Shopify integration stands for the automatic communication between these core systems without any human intervention. This means you can view your entire business in real time in a single, unified, centralized place without switching between your ERP software and e-commerce platform.
For the most part, Shopify integration with NetSuite ERP allows the sharing of data across systems, drives actionable business insights, increases business productivity, and ascertains a single source of truth.
- Drive extensive improvement across the business’s performance and workflow.
- Witness exclusive sync between orders and customers from Shopify to NetSuite in real-time
- Extract the product’s stocks and prices from NetSuite to Shopify
- Steer indispensable automation across the Order-to-Cash Process
You can integrate data between both systems, automate time-consuming manual tasks of entering data, and get a complete, 360-degree view of all the customers between both applications.
- Real-time Order and Customer Sync
- Inventory Sync from NetSuite to Shopify
- Fulfillment Sync
- Multi-Channel Order Synchronization—Business leaders can synchronize orders from all channels between Shopify and NetSuite to make sure that the orders arrive on time.
- Updated Inventory Levels—You can update inventory levels from single or multiple warehouse locations as you can avail of support for all the key NetSuite item types and abstain from stock-outs as well.
- Refunds and Cancellations—NetSuite Shopify Integration allows you to sync order cancellations and refunds between Shopify and NetSuite. Additionally, you can keep your customer service, finance, warehouse, and fulfillment teams up-to-date.
- Prevention from Fraud—Business leaders can make order risk metrics automatically available with the sales order data. This readily helps your finance team spot potential fraud and take preventive measures.
- Discounts, Promotions, and Gift Cards—You can match Shopify discount codes with NetSuite coupon codes. These may include individual line-item discounts as well. Additionally, you can track redeemed Shopify gift cards as a line item in the NetSuite sales order.
- Payouts Reconciliation—Shopify integration with NetSuite allows you to automatically download payout reports from Shopify. This way, you can streamline your cash flow management and check payment discrepancies.
- Cloning of Store-to-Store—Businesses in e-commerce or retail can easily clone settings and mappings from one store to another and replicate their setup. This saves their substantial business time as they don’t have to start from scratch every time they get to set up a new outlet.
Most of the time, businesses are clueless about the way their e-commerce storefront communicates with their back-end systems. Additionally, most e-commerce platforms and ERP software are orchestrated as a standalone application and use varied data formats, which makes communication ineffective.
Maybe, for this reason, NetSuite Shopify integration is a complex process and demands thorough planning and strategy for successful implementation. Here are some general steps that you must follow. However, your integration
As a business administrator, you must take notice of the tasks your team spends the most hours on. Also, you must check if they are repetitive or error-prone. This is because these are the processes that you would want to automate during Shopify integration with NetSuite.
You should identify the most important, critical business data based on priority. Your business data is accurate and timely. This can include your orders, customer data, finances, SKUs, etc.
Here, you need to take into account the resource cost of your manual or repetitive processes. Next, you should compare it with the overall cost of ownership for automation.
Once you are convinced, it is time to decide the way you want NetSuite Shopify integration to take place and integrate your e-commerce platform and NetSuite ERP.
Then, you need to check
- If your ERP has native e-commerce integration capabilities
- If you want to use the platform’s API, or
- Use a third-party application with pre-built integration templates.
Business leaders seeking extensive elevation in customers’ shopping experience should pick a NetSuite Shopify Connector, which is a full-featured, prebuilt integration application with advanced capabilities. You should look for its capabilities across configuration, deployment, and maintenance.
Also, it should support Shopify, Shopify Plus, and Shopify POS and should use an intuitive and interactive interface to quickly configure the integration to help you set it up without any hassle.
- Import Orders from Shopify to NetSuite as Sales Order/Cash Sale/Invoice Add
- Import Customers from Shopify to NetSuite Customer Add/Update
- Import Transactions from Shopify to NetSuite Customer Deposit Add
- Export Fulfillment to Shopify Fulfillment Add
- Export Item Inventory from NetSuite to Shopify Inventory (Add/Update)
- Export Item from NetSuite to Shopify (Add/Update)
- Export Billing from NetSuite to Shopify Add
- Export Orders from NetSuite to Shopify Order Add
- Sync Fulfillment from Shopify to NetSuite
- Export Customer from NetSuite to Shopify Customer Add
- Sync Order Cancellations b/w NetSuite & Shopify
- Sync Order Refunds b/w NetSuite & Shopify
- Elevate operations efficiently via automated eCommerce processes
- Delivers fast time-to-value with prebuilt and out-of-the-box integration
- Synchronizes products/cancellations/refunds from NetSuite to Shopify
- Reduce ongoing costs with automatic product upgrades and updates
- Renders Advanced functionality to highlight high-risk/fraud orders
- Synchronizes fulfillments or invoices from NetSuite to Shopify
- Drives accurate product availability and real-time statuses
- Optimize the shopping experience with timely fulfillment
- Manages end-to-end order workflow
At inoday, a globally renowned, official, #1 ORACLE NetSuite Channel Partner, you can connect to world-class NetSuite Consultants. These experts offer you the expertise and experience to deliver successful NetSuite Shopify Integration.
Additionally, we are an official Shopify Partner and offer an exclusive NetSuite Shopify Connector to simplify your integration process. Our connector is super easy to use, comes with inventive drag-and-drop functionality, is low-code, and is embedded with pre-built integration templates.
You can save substantial business hours, money, and resources by leveraging an adaptive technology enhancement under the aegis of 16+ years of Experience in Driving Digital Transformation via Cloud Computing Solutions, a proven methodology, and industry standard-based practices.
Can Shopify integrate with NetSuite?
With Shopify NetSuite integration, e-commerce businesses can improve performance and workflow. It synchronizes Orders and Customers from Shopify to NetSuite in real time and extracts the product’s stocks and costs from NetSuite to Shopify.
How do I integrate with NetSuite?
For NetSuite integration, you need to create a NetSuite account first. In case, you aren’t aware of it and need assistance, a NetSuite Partner or administrator can help you set up a user account and give access to the right permissions.
Is NetSuite good for e-commerce?
You can connect every step of a multi-channel, multi-location business. These may cover e-commerce, order management, inventory, financials, and support. NetSuite lets businesses fulfill orders instantly, manage orders from multiple channels in an integrated place, and retain their customers’ interest in their brand in the long run.