Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail POS software solutions collect relevant customer information and help retailers shoot for quality over quantity. It functions with a variety of gathering methods, where each method is focused on connecting customer information with every sales transaction.
By integrating Business Central with Retail POS, you can
- Automate Financial Accounting with connected data around Accounting, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, and Customer Transactions.
- Chart financial performance in real-time
- Identify patterns and trends to drive higher business scalability
- Grab new insights with in-depth analysis and unlimited dimensions.
- Lead the competitive edge by analyzing increased customer demands and shopping experience.
- Make the most of the smooth integration in place and have a clear idea of your business’s current functions and future steps
- Synchronize all information across POS transactions, Purchases and Returns, Dispatch Notes and Returns, Debit Notes and Credit Notes, Stock Transfers
- Set your own batch sizes and define the batch size of transactions to be sent to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for posting
D365 Business Central effectively captures the data at POS by
1. Creating and Maintaining a Customer Loyalty Program
The modern world’s customers are expecting good loyalty programs. If you want to identify demographic trends, a store loyalty program is one of the best ways to connect customer information with sales transactions.
Here, Business Central Integration with Retail POS can help you
- First, determine the type of customer analysis you need to know.
- Then set up your POS software solution to collect relevant information.
At this level, you can entice the member to provide other useful demographic information, including address, gender, age, phone number, and income (if they wish to). Finally, during a sale, your POS software should provide an easy way to enter and scan their program number and connect that date with the sales transaction that follows.
2. Collecting Customer Data Appropriate To Your Business
Business administrators can effectively gather customer information with Business Central POS software solution. For the most part, it gets easily adjusted according to the type of business and customer behavior, and that includes the actual process. If the transaction time is fast, you can even consider scanning a numbered card and linking it to the customer’s contact number as well.
3. Identifying More Ways To Collect Data During Checkout
By consulting with an experienced and renowned Microsoft Partner in India, you can redesign your POS software as per your business requirements. It may include collecting specific customer information or promoting a sale by being prompted by specific actions, or triggers, during checkout.
For instance, the purchase of a particular product induces the Retail POS screen to display an option to offer a warranty. You can define triggers in your POS software and simplify data collections on customer behavior analytics.
Being an Accredited Business Central Partner, we are adept at tailoring reports to meet individual customer requirements. We are extending our assistance across comprehending upgrade to Business Central from NAV. Also, we have won many accolades for our exemplary services, particularly for assisting in maintaining business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
You can connect with a certified Reseller of Business Central License in India to make the most of technology enhancements and lead the competitive edge as you want to.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
For more queries and questions, connect to our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!