Business leaders, whether small or large enterprise owners, had a precarious time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, when the situation is getting under control of the authorities and business is regaining its track, reopening of the workplaces demands safety and efficiency. Oracle NetSuite App is newly released to help organizations protect their workforce and ensure safe business continuity.
The new Workforce Case Interaction SuiteApp is extensively orchestrated to cater to NetSuite customers. It assists in creating, tracking, and recording the in-person interactions at the workplace and helps manage all such activities through an integrated platform efficiently.
- NetSuite App helps organizations create cases for all infected employees and track their in-person interaction details.
- You can assign access to users to control and limit who can perform a search and manage a case.
- With the deployment of this extensively engineered app, you can keep track of employees (jabbed, infected, and non-infected, non-jabbed) by automatically running a search. It helps you get a list of potential interactions with other people at work within a defined time period.
- By leveraging the core capabilities of this inventive app, business organizations can create a list of at-risk contacts to enable quick and timely communication with other possibly affected members of the workforce through customized email distribution.
- NetSuite App helps organizations support local government-related safety orders by enabling them to quickly, efficiently, and securely export. Also, administrators can share collected workforce case interaction data for improved safety measures as well.
The new SuiteApp helps NetSuite customers protect employees and customers at physical locations by providing a centralized platform. With such capabilities, business leaders can securely create and track productive workforces and allow them to have scheduled working hours in different shifts to avoid crowded workplaces.
Moreover, it allows HR professionals or other authorized users to manually record interactions into NetSuite if a worker reports testing positive for COVID-19. The application then generates a list of all potential interactions an infected employee had with other individuals.
These interactions are generally based on the
- Employee’s Location
- Time Entry Location
- Reporting Structure
- Project Team Members
- Dine-in Areas
With these results and the ability to log additional interactions, HR professionals or business administrators can quickly respond and help create safer work environments.
Interestingly, the NetSuite App to ensure the safe and efficient reopening of the workplaces is available for all NetSuite customers through the SuiteApp Marketplace, where one can save substantially on their pockets.
Undoubtedly, with NetSuite, a cloud ERP with GST, you can entirely focus on robust customer engagement, ensure safer workplaces, and drive substantial profits through new channels.
However, connecting to a certified NetSuite Partner in India can let you explore more capabilities and unveil opportunities to take a competitive lead.
Serving in cloud computing solutions for more than a decade, inoday has won accolades for its exemplary services, willingness to respond, and industry-specific expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks. We remained committed with our willingness and ensure business continuity to our associates amid the precarious COVID-19 pandemic situation as well.
Being an accredited 5-star rating NetSuite Partner, we would assist you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivalled scalability.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!