The economic uncertainty and business fallout in view of the COVID-19 pandemic have compelled service firms to renegotiate contracts and accommodate charges. In such a case, deploying NetSuite OpenAir can help firms repurpose their services, move resources, and still sustain high productivity.
“With NetSuite OpenAir Release 2, services firms can train their employees; enhance project planning, re-design business processes, let their users witness revived experience, and optimize their environments with feature-rich technology enhancements.”
- Project Center: Project Management from a Single Screen
- Users can easily create a quick resource booking.
- One can search and select resources to concentrate the resource list quickly.
- You can evaluate Form permissions, form rules, and form scripts for each booking record.
- User Experience: Performance Enhancements and Administration
- Service firms can oversee Project financials, Workspaces; and manage job codes & customers, contacts from a single location.
- Business leaders can grab revamped record headers, tab navigation, and overview screens to make a faster and consistent user experience.
- Project managers and administrators can monitor monetary subtotals for each currency with the least hassle.
- NetSuite Connector: Embedded Practices To Redefine Workflows
- NetSuite OpenAir Release 2 has come up with ‘New Safeguards’ to help service firms protect selected workflows against unwanted changes for scheduled or real-time integrations.
- Validation of integration with Health checks to spot if there are any blocking issues across integrations.
- You can make the most of integration with ‘Recommendations’ offered by this cloud computing solution.
• OpenAir Tag Custom Field
- It displays important information on forms, list views, project status summaries and reports.
- With OpenAir or OpenAir integration, business leaders can read and set tag values.
- You can manage and control who can see or update tag values using form permissions and form rules.
- Mobile Capabilities
NetSuite OpenAir Release 2 allows organizations to quickly enter and approve time from anywhere. Interestingly, redesigned Timesheets features with OpenAir Mobile 3 is now available for both Android and iPhone devices.
On a conclusive note, these are just a few of the highlights in OpenAir Release 2 to ensure revamped project planning and deliver an unmatched user experience. For more information on the full list of features and how to use them, you can connect to certified NetSuite Partners, who hold substantial experience and expertise in this sphere.
As an accredited and official NetSuite partner, inoday has won accolades for its exemplary services that have helped service-based enterprises entail unmatched scalability and ensure business continuity even amid precarious business scenarios. We believe in rendering uncompromised solutions, decadal experience, and industry expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!