Table of Contents
By leveraging the core capabilities of Shop Floor Control in Manufacturing, business administrators can make improvements across the floor within stipulated time. Growing and thriving manufacturers spend significant time and effort in making perfect future plans with planning and scheduling applications.
Keeping a record of time, location, type, reason, and way of product manufacturing is a critical process. However, the key element is an accurate schedule. Shop Floor management offered under NetSuite ERP capabilities makes it easy to quickly and accurately gather information from the manufacturing process and schedule activities accordingly.
With the deployment of Advanced Manufacturing Shop Floor, production managers can prioritize, track, and report against production orders and schedules efficiently.
- Evaluating Current Resource Status, Labor and Machine Use
- Supporting Information Where It Happens
Moreover, Shop Floor Management controls the activities and the flow of materials inside the plant.
- Advanced Bill of Materials
- Production Time
This activity generally begins after planning.
Production units can connect with a certified and award-winning NetSuite Partner—inoday to deploy this Cloud ERP for Manufacturing through any tablet’s browser. With such capabilities, production managers can accurately record exactly what’s happening at each step of the manufacturing process.
The Shop Floor Control in ERP renders an interactive work queue showing all current and future operations scheduled through the current work center. NetSuite Shop Floor Management Software comes with a user-friendly layout, which is specifically orchestrated to be used in critical manufacturing environments and one can use the layout even if he is wearing gloves.
- It comes with easy-to-use but powerful functionality to increase user satisfaction and data accuracy.
- Manufacturing businesses can avail of real-time updates from production and it enables them to make well-informed decisions that affect their business operations.
- Shop Floor Control is a user configurable tablet application that allows the user to optimize the system on the fly.
- Its native application is engineered from the ground up as part of Advanced Manufacturing.
- Issue materials, enter production, record downtime and identify quality issues as they happen.
To make the most of Shop Floor Control Management functionality under NetSuite ERP for Manufacturing, you can connect with a certified, acknowledged, and award-winning NetSuite Partner—inoday. Our experts are available at standard business hours to help you overcome shop floor control complexities and streamline production planning and scheduling efficiently.