Table of Contents
NetSuite Warehouse Management System helps maximizes day-to-day warehouse operations leveraging industry-leading best practices. Businesses dealing across warehouse management can improve operational efficiency and reduce handling costs with its intelligent pick-and-pack processes, handheld barcode scanning, cycle counting and integration with shipping systems.
With the deployment of NetSuite WMS, business administrators can go through important tasks, from receiving and storing items to picking and shipping them and make the most of it. Once the items are processed in the warehouse, each transaction entered is automatically updated in the NetSuite inventory record and reported in real time.
By leveraging 0Warehouse Management System offered under NetSuite, businesses can avail of mobile receiving and predefined putaway strategies. These practices or capabilities help ensure receive items accurately, capture and record relevant data, and store items to utilize it in the best way in the warehouse space.
Business administrators managing warehouse operations can leverage NetSuite ERP to make sure that orders are filled quickly and accurately. For such a purpose, you can use wave release and intelligent pick-and-pack strategies for both single- and multi-order picking.
The NetSuite WMS mobile application allows users to manage daily activities including receiving, putaway, picking and packing directly from a mobile device. With such capabilities, you can increase efficiency, drop down human error, and render accurate data with real-time visibility. Interestingly, connecting with a certified and award-winning NetSuite Partner like inoday can get you such functionalities at a standard NetSuite WMS Pricing and help you save substantial hours as well.
NetSuite WMS delivers robust functionality to manage inventory using bins. With the deployment of NetSuite ERP, warehouse businesses can use locations without bins, such as retail stores and small warehouses. This helps business administrators draw advantage from the efficiency of mobile picking without the overhead of managing bins.
Moreover, you can create wave transactions and, on any mobile device, process order, and manage inventory tasks, define stock locations, and associate them with items, and oversee stock locations alloted to goods being processed, from a mobile device.
- Increased Data Capture and Accuracy— It offers you to use the application on a mobile device and one can easily check accurate capture of item, lot and serial numbers as goods are received.
- Improved Inventory Visibility— NetSuite Warehouse Management helps track inventory in real-time as items enter and move throughout the warehouse.
- Optimized Space Utilization— Product managers can make adequate space for products, and store fastest moving items near fulfillment areas.
- Multiplied Order Fill Rates and Accuracy— Business administrators can use efficient pick paths and opportunistic multi-order picking to bring in accord the fulfillment processes.
- Higher Customer Satisfaction— Warehouse businesses can deliver orders quickly and reduce mis-picks and inaccurate fulfillment with data validation.
To drive maximum business benefits out of NetSuite Warehouse Management, connecting with an accredited and acclaimed NetSuite Solution provider is an intelligent move. inoday, being a certified and award-winning NetSuite Partner, delivers extended years of experience and industry-rich expertise to lead the competitive edge with adaptive and scalable solutions.