Table of Contents
Most retailers around the world struggle to meet customer demands and face challenges—mainly due to disrupted supply chain operations. NetSuite 2021 Release 2 brings in optimized inventory management to overcome delays, shortages of required components, and other supply chain issues efficiently.
Additionally, this inventively orchestrated cloud ERP for inventory management would help retailers, improve e-commerce, leverage omnichannel capabilities, and drop-down cost as well.
- Retailers can easily implement SuiteCommerce sites and condense steps of setting up in a single click.
- It enables you to make the most of the behavioral data such as visits, keyword searches, item views, page views, quote requests, and orders.
- The new NetSuite Connector enables you to integrate to marketplaces, including Amazon, 3PLs, and e-commerce platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, and Shopify.
- Retailers running their warehouses can optimally drive business benefits via enhancements across NetSuite WMS. Particularly, Tally scan, which increments inventory quantities as new items are scanned, is now extended to support inbound processes.
- With optimized inventory management offered by NetSuite 2021 Release 2, it is easy to
Quickly ship a pallet from a handheld device.
Add or remove cartons from a pallet.
Pack multiple orders going to the same destination.
Optimize shipping costs by holding the shipping until the pallet is full.
- The NetSuite Manufacturing Mobile app with this new release now supports items that are serial tracked.
- Users can now filter by “earliest available item” to quickly see when their chosen product will be in stock and get the same at any given location. Also, NetSuite Inventory Management generates suggestions for reallocating inventory if the shipment isn’t synchronizing with customer expectations.
- Retail marketing planners can get daily, weekly, or monthly reports to better visualize inventory trends. They can also automatically exclude previous recommendations from future forecasts if they are rejected.
- Gran Accounts Receivables send out invoices with a link for online payment. It automatically records full or partial payment, improving cash flow.
- You can offer your customers the option to pay invoices via bank electronic payments and credit cards. It helps improve data privacy and security protections as well.
Contemplating retail business transition to the cloud is undoubtedly hectic but an intelligent move. You can make the most of it by following an industry-best practice of connecting with a certified NetSuite Partner in India, who can help unveil more growth opportunities.
inoday has won accolades for its willingness to respond and industry-specific expertise to do away with bottlenecks. Recently, we have grabbed the recognition of # 1 Oracle NetSuite Partner, India’s Top NetSuite Solution Provider Partners from NetSuite. We would assist you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivaled scalability.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
For other queries and questions, connect to our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!