Table of Contents
- 1 Before you plan to start the migration from NAV to Business Central, let’s check out
- 2 What Obstructs Migration to Business Central?
- 3 Can a migration from NAV to Business Central go smoothly?
- 4 Check if you have
- 5 Total Cost of Ownership
- 6 Evaluate your TCO on the basis of:
- 7 Post Go-live Training and Customer Care
- 8 Get Expert Assistance
- 9 Key Services include:
If you are planning to migrate from Microsoft NAV to Business Central now, know that it is a technical process and a bit tricky, too. This migration covers many aspects that can be ever-challenging. However, the right support and planning under the aegis of astute and experienced Dynamics 365 Partner can help you bid farewell to these complexities easily.
What Obstructs Migration to Business Central?
- Data Migration
- Implementation cost
- Learning Twist
Yes, experts have suggested checking the following options for data migration based on your business requirements. This way can you drive profits for your business optimally.
Check if you have
- Microsoft NAV Migration Extension
- Hybrid Tools- Partners
- Configuration Packages
If your organization finds the current NAV configuration satisfactory, you can leverage the NAV to Business Central easily and quickly migrate existing data into Dynamics 365 Business Central. Additionally, you can modify your chart of account structure as well.
Total Cost of Ownership
Calculating the long-term total cost of ownership helps you get a more accurate picture of the real value of your business investment.
Evaluate your TCO on the basis of:
- The annual improvement as per licensing fee
- Zero server hardware outlay
- Review ISV requirement
Post Go-live Training and Customer Care
- Introducing and familiarizing end-users with the new system.
- Adequate training sessions and active post-implementation support.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP customization for unique requirements.
- Tailored user experience to help the staff adapt to the new system readily.
The above-mentioned challenges can seem daunting for organizations wanting to migrate from NAV to Business Central. However, these challenges are merely initial barriers that can be addressed with the right planning and execution. The benefits of ditching costly and limiting hardware include:
- Automatic system upgrade
- Scalability with controlled cost
- The Bank Accounts with a display of Balance at Date
- Enhanced mobility and accessibility
- Eliminated upgrade service costs
Get Expert Assistance
If you are tackling the project alone, it is good. But, if you partner with the experienced and certified reseller of Business Central License in India, you can come across the successful implementation.
Key Services include:
- Business Process Analysis
- ISV solutions
- End-to-end project management
- Ongoing support for training and post-live
Migrating from NAV to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can go smoothly and easily with the right tools, connecting with the right partner, and making business investments judiciously.
It is an industry best practice to employ the help of someone with the skill and experience to help you navigate the intricacies of a cloud-based ERP for small-sized and medium enterprises.
Here, a certified reseller of Business Central License in India can help you upgrade to Business Central and use it for steering unmatched business management.
Being an Accredited Business Central Partner, we are adept at tailoring reports to meet individual customer requirements. Additionally, we have won many accolades for our exemplary services, particularly for assisting in maintaining business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
Also, we are extending our assistance across comprehending upgrade to Business Central from NAV and dedicatedly delivering technology enhancements across all business verticals to help steer lucrative outcomes. You can connect with us to make the most of this opportunity and lead the competitive edge as you want to.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.
For other queries and questions, connect to our dedicated team at +91 120 432 9327
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!