Wholesalers Have Got NetSuite 2021 Release 2 to Multiple Profits
Product companies across wholesale distribution face ceaseless supply chain disruptions and labor shortages. In addition to this, the ever-challenging and evolving customer demands have invited more business obstacles for them. NetSuite 2021 Release 2 for Wholesale Distribution has come up with inventive tools to ensure fast, predictable, and free delivery, and many more to grow and expand.
Wholesale Distribution businesses can make the most of this inventive cloud ERP to drive efficiency across inventory control and simplify their e-commerce operations via adaptive technology as well. NetSuite 2021 Release 2 offers critical new features to digitize customer experience and enhance customer support.
- Single, customizable system for all operations
- Accessible from anywhere on any mobile device
- Insights to empower in-house team
- Customer Engagement with Omnichannel E-commerce
- Marketing, Service, Support—all interactions from an integrated system
Sneak a Peek into NetSuite 2021 Release 2 for Wholesale Distribution
- Accurate and Efficient Lot Numbering— Users can come across an automated generation of lot numbers after setting a format for the item. Configuration of custom lot fields for additional inventory details such as supplier lot number and manufactured date is also made available.
Robust Inventory Management
- NetSuite Warehouse Management System renders extensive capabilities, including Inventory Flow Management, to expedite shipping of a pallet from a handheld device.
Independent Supply Chain
- This new release has come up with Supply Planning Workbench that enables users to plan (daily, weekly, or monthly) as per dynamic forecasting.
- With new allocation functionality, you can map and prioritize inventory allocation to sales orders by gross profit or revenue. It enables you to plan more accurately and promise items with a new feature as per stock availability at any given location.
- Supply chain lead times, allocation strategies, and sales channel reservations help simplify the calculation of the earliest available date for the chosen item. Additionally, insights help analyze the changes that will impact allocations on other transactions while relocating the orders.
- Wholesale Distributors can meet their customers’ quality and compliance initiatives with new functionality. It helps generate a certificate of analysis for any item in the system as per the customer’s specific needs via configurable templates.
Integrated Customer Experiences
- By leveraging the core capabilities of NetSuite 2021 Release 2, you can optimize the ecommerce experience and sell directly to consumers. A single point-and-click experience enables wholesale distributors to deliver an engaging shopping experience without much hassle.
- In case, you want to use third-party sales channels, you can make the most of NetSuite Connectors to drive active integration for marketplaces, 3PLs, Point of Sale systems, and e-commerce platforms.
- The Accounting Preference with NetSuite for Wholesale Distribution in 2021 helps preserve accurate data in past transactions and reports.
- Automatic consolidation of purchase requisitions across subsidiaries and receiving of items at the relevant subsidiary, irrespective of who placed the order.
- Automatic cross-charges receipt and payment processes across two different entities to balance ledger and intercompany accounts.
- New and inventive payment link feature to email invoices to customers with a link to an online payment portal. Wholesalers can ask their customers to pay their invoice with a credit or debit card, and keep all these records as partially paid or full.
With the deployment of NetSuite ERP solutions, business administrators in Wholesale Distribution can witness integrated business on a single, customizable platform. With this extensively engineered solution, you can streamline finance, inventory, sourcing, orders, warehouse, and marketing efficiently.
Today’s wholesale distribution companies can aggrandize their business operations to the cloud and steer scalability across all the verticals. Considering a change from running the operations on outdated and complex systems can be an intelligent move. Additionally, a certified NetSuite Partner in India can let you explore it across all the major verticals, be future-ready with advanced solutions, and unveil opportunities to lead the competitive edge.
Serving in the field of cloud computing solutions for more than a decade, inoday has won accolades for its exemplary services, willingness to respond, and industry-specific expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks. As an accredited # 1 Oracle NetSuite Partner in India and recently acclaimed as India’s Top Solution Provider by NetSuite, we would assist you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivaled scalability.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo