NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Edition is robust, true-cloud, SaaS-based business solutions that enables wholesalers and distributors to efficiently manage accounting and inventory, along with many other key operations including CRM, customer self-service, order processing, and e-commerce. As #1 cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for wholesale distribution industry, NetSuite Wholesale Distribution cuts down extra cost, time and effort that comes with running multiple, disparate applications by bringing all your data into single, customizable system, accessible from anywhere. By delivering 360-degree view of every part of your business in real-time, NetSuite enables wholesalers and distributors to make faster, more informed decisions to accelerate business growth.
RUN YOUR ENTIRE WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS WITH SINGLE, INTEGRATED, TRUE CLOUD WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION SOFTWARE SOLUTION
NETSUITE WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION ERP SOFTWARE OFFERS BUILT-IN WORKFLOWS FOR CRITICAL FUNCTIONS ACROSS YOUR DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS, INCLUDING:
- With support for both consumers (B2C) and business buyers (B2B), NetSuite enables wholesale distributors to deliver omni-channel experience to customers.
- With multi-country regulatory tax and reporting support, NetSuite enables wholesalers and distributors to conduct business globally while meeting currency, taxation and legal compliance.
- NetSuite ERP Software for Wholesale & Distribution automates sales processes from opportunity, upsell and quote management to sales forecasting, order management, fulfillment, and sales commission.
- Automate entire marketing process to better align campaigns and programs to generate highly qualified leads that are ready for sales engagement with ERP for Wholesale Distribution.
- Ensure consistent, efficient order management across all channels and fulfillment types throughout the order lifecycle.
- Ultimate control over procure-to-pay processes improves supplier relationships, transparency, and forecasting.
- Improve warehouse operations by increasing agility, visibility and labor efficiency, while optimizing resource utilization and minimizing the total cost of operation or ownership (TCO).
- Run a truly customer-oriented business with case management, return tracking, and self-service client support.
NetSuite Features for Wholesale Distributors
Sophisticated Procurement, Inventory and Fulfillment Management
NetSuite ERP for Distributors saves distributors countless hours of work associated with data entry, organization and fulfillment. You can convert forecasts to orders, orders to shipments and shipments to revenue with unprecedented efficiency. NetSuite Distribution ERP Software’s procurement, inventory and fulfillment management offers a complete set of capabilities that provide integrated supply chain management, while NetSuite’s purchasing and vendor management capabilities help you reduce spending on goods and services, streamline procure-to-pay processes and ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Integrated Vendor Center provides vendors with self-service access to purchase orders, accounts payable data and other key information
- Enforces strong purchase order approval processes with automatic approval routing and digital approvals
- Provides real-time, detailed visibility into key spend, inventory and supply chain management metrics
- Ease of integration enables drop-ship business models
- Integrated demand planning forecasts required inventory levels based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends and seasonal fluctuations
- With this ERP for Distribution Companies, one can ensure multiple location inventory management and streamline operations of which warehouse location will receive or fulfill an order
- Multiple location inventory management enables easily managing which warehouse location will receive or fulfill an order
- Provides comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO and average and standard costing
- Allows employees to create and track purchase requisitions and orders through a self-service Employee Center that eliminates paper-based forms and associated errors
- This Wholesale ERP Software is packaged with shipping integration carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS.
How can we help you?
NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Edition features include
- AR, AP, GL
- Multi-currency, Multi-language
- Front- and back-office integration
- Customer, partner self-service centers
- Affiliate marketing
- Website analytics
- eBay integration
- Work order management
- Order management
- Landed cost
- Serialized inventory
- Matrix items
- Multiple units of measure
- Drop shipment/special order
- Standard, customizable reports
- Kits and assemblies
- Lot and bin management
- UPS or FedEx shipping
Employee Management and Productivity
- Role-based dashboards
- Paperless expense reports
- Employee records
- Purchase requisitions
- Role-based dashboards
- Advanced calendaring
- Activity time management
- Document management
- Project tracking
- Advanced calendaring
- Employee self-service
Customer Relationship Management
- Sales force automation
- Marketing automation
- Customer support and service
- Offline sales client
- Incentive management
- Partner relationship management
Create and Manage Rich Partner Relationships
NetSuite for Wholesale lets you empower your channel partners as an extension of your sales organization, making it easy for them to sell your products and services. NetSuite enables.
- Sales management: Joint pipeline and opportunity management.
- Joint marketing: Promotional discounts and marketing campaigns.
- Sales tools repository:All the latest literature and selling tools.
- Account visibility: Shared customer account management.
- Inventory visibility: Real-time inventory access for accurate order promising.