Services organizations can unlock doors to extensive expansion and substantial business benefits in FY-2021-22 by leveraging the elemental and inventive capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central. This Microsoft Cloud ERP comes with an all-in-one solution to cater to specific needs across project management.
With the deployment of Business Central, a SaaS solution by Microsoft, administrators in professional services and project management can access all operations at a single instance. It offers customization as per user roles and preferences to drive scalability and increase operational efficiency.
- KPIs to quickly access important actions
- Integration to Power BI Reports
- Customizable General Navigation
- Research tools
Professional Services Companies can make the most of Business Central to
- Register, sell resources, and combine related resources into one group or track the individual.
- Oversee resource usage and get a 360-degree view of your resource capacity with information across availability and planned costs on orders and quotes.
- Monitor usage on jobs and data for invoicing the customer. You can manage both fixed-price jobs and time-and-materials jobs.
- Simplify Timesheets for flexible time registration with manager approval. Integrate Timesheets with Service, Jobs, and Basic Resources
- Allocate budget for resources assigned in jobs and compare actual item and resource usage to budgeted usage.
- Ensure correct financial statements and estimate the financial value of ongoing jobs with inventive Work in Process functionality.
- Multiple Languages— Business Central offers you the flexibility to switch languages on the client in real-time (if the desired language is available).
- Reason Codes— Professional Service firms can define a set of reason codes to assign to individual transactions throughout the system. It renders user-defined audit trails as well.
- Extended Text— It allows you to set up an unlimited number of lines to describe inventory items, resources, and general ledger accounts.
- Outlook Integration— It synchronizes your to-do items and contacts with your meetings, tasks, and contacts in Outlook to build cohesive communication.
By leveraging the power of a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution, our customers have been able to upgrade from their legacy ERP system to one single, comprehensive solution to manage projects and professionals services.
Above all, industry-leading practices are all about ensuring customer satisfaction with on-time delivery and minimal obstacles in catering to their unique requirements. For the most part, Business Central provides all those inventive capabilities, tools, and scaled solutions to serve your clientele more efficiently. Moreover, it is an industry best practice to employ the help of someone with the skill and experience to help you navigate the intricacies of a cloud-based ERP for professional services project management and automation.
Here, a certified reseller of Business Central License in India can help you upgrade to Business Central and use it for steering unmatched project management. Offer cloud computing solutions for more than a decade, inoday effectively manages all the aspects of project management and is adept at aggrandizing business transformation within the stipulated duration.
Being an Accredited Business Central Partner, we are adept at tailoring reports to meet individual customer requirements. Additionally, we have won many accolades for our exemplary services, particularly for assisting in maintaining business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
Also, we are extending our assistance across comprehending upgrade to Business Central from NAV and dedicatedly delivering technology enhancements across all business verticals to help steer lucrative outcomes. You can connect with us to make the most of this opportunity and lead the competitive edge as you want to.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!