After a hard-hit year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, companies have started re-opening the workplace. Still, more than half of the employees are working remotely. Many employees are spending half of the time in the office and the rest from their home. In such a case, both managers and employees are making adjustments to adapt to this new work experience and ensure uncompromised productivity. NetSuite 2021 Release 2 has made significant enhancements to help executives ensure customer satisfaction and optimize financial results.
NetSuite 2021 Release 1 introduces enhancements to SuitePeople Performance Management to assist managers to find new ways to keep employees engaged irrespective of their place of work. It renders flexibility for time off requests and processing payroll, and an enhanced onboarding solution to expedite team expansion as and when required.
Continuous Employee Engagement with NetSuite
Some of the choicest employers know this trick to engage employees by setting certain goals and regular targets. It readily helps them review performance frequently as well. By leveraging the elemental capabilities of NetSuite ERP solutions, HR managers and professionals can steer robust performance management.
- Interactive charts to deliver visibility into an individual as well as team performance
- Flexibility to create your own performance management workbooks
- Review rating distributions to get an overview of organizational performance
- Employee Center to help employees stay focused on their goals
- Quick access to managers to check and track progress in a single visualization
Additionally, such capabilities will help your employees understand their evaluation criteria and help them focus on career development as well.
- More flexible, accurate, and simplified payroll process
- Ability to derive deduction and contribution from the sum of multiple payroll items
- Elimination of manual calculation for employees’ funds, or retirement plan contributions, etc.
- A bonus type record for faster processing of variable payments within the entire organization
- Payroll managers can select earnings, deductions or contributions to be included in off-cycle payrolls, eliminating redundancy of manual intervention.
Time Off Requests
- Ability to set time off requests for automatic approval by the managers and notifying the requestor
- In case, employees are not able to request time off (unexpectedly or in an emergency), it allows HR managers can request time off on behalf of anyone within the organization
- A customizable and personal message to welcome new employees and help the new member of the company feel connected.
- A new onboarding Portlet for new hires to review, update and complete the tasks in their individual plan. It helps them onboard faster and delivers more productivity sooner.
- Onboarding alerts automatically notify new employees of upcoming or overdue tasks. It helps them avoid missing any assigned task. Such capabilities help new hires get an early sense of accomplishment and active engagement.
With the deployment of NetSuite ERP solutions, business administrators, particularly HR professionals can come across improved performance management, quick & efficient payroll processing, automate time off requests, and enhanced onboarding to ensure high productivity across all human resource verticals. Robust reporting, flexibility into key operations, and quick access to track performance can help HR professionals ensure continuous employee engagement as and when required.
Today’s human resource landscape is ever-challenging but companies can aggrandize their business and human resource operations to the cloud to steer scalability across all the verticals. Considering a change from running the operations on outdated and complex systems can be an intelligent move. Additionally, a certified NetSuite Partner in India can let you explore it across all the major verticals, be future-ready with advanced solutions, and unveil opportunities to lead the competitive edge.
Serving in the field of cloud computing solutions for more than a decade, inoday has won accolades for its exemplary services, willingness to respond, and industry-specific expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks. As an accredited # 1 Oracle NetSuite Partner in India and recently acclaimed as India’s Top Solution Provider by NetSuite, we would assist you in executing your business vision efficiently and driving unrivaled scalability.
inoday is always committed to progress and innovation.