Business organizations can leverage the core capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, robust cloud-based platform for managing leads and opportunities, tracking sales team activity, managing the sales pipeline, and forecasting.
The Dynamics 365 CRM implementation brings intuitive user interface, automation, interoperability with other Microsoft tools, and customization capabilities. You can drive maximum benefits out of such capabilities to operate more efficiently and grow your business revenue.
Implementing Dynamics CRM requires a collaborative methodology. To drive maximum advantage of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, business administrators must actively engage in the implementation process from start to finish. Additionally, connecting with an acclaimed and accredited Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant can let you ensure its success.
Remember, the functionality chosen and the customizations done will impact your implementation.
- If you are simply implementing the Dynamics CRM out of the box?
- If you want to customize the lead to opportunity workflow or building extra modules?
- If you are going for full Dynamics 365 CRM implementation and planning to integrate it with your existing email and marketing automation?
This is because the more unique your implementation would be, the more time and labor it will demand.
As a certified Microsoft partner, inoday holds rich expertise and specialization in assisting businesses like yours implement and optimize the solution for optimum benefits. Our highly skilled and adept Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultants work closely with business organizations to ensure their key requirements, pain-points, and deliver them custom-made solutions to help things run smoothly.
- Planning— It involves scheduling a session to discuss the proposal’s details and reviewing the project processes.
- Define— Next step is to design the CRM forms, plan customizations, and establish a process to train your core team members.
- Build—After finalizing the designs, we can build out and configure your CRM according to your business requirements. These configurations under Dynamics CRM implementation often cover business units, security, users, and multi-currency requirements.
- Model—You can then test-drive the software solution before it’s fully implemented. In case, you want to swap or update features, we would be welcoming the suggestions and make the required changes.
- Deploy—It’s time go-live date! As your business organization begins to use the software, we’ll help train administrators and end-users so that everyone can get comfortable with Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Evolve—Our Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant stay by your side, even after your go-live date! You can deliver status updates, and we can compare your progress to your project milestone schedule.
As a certified Microsoft partner and holding rich experience around its tools and solution, we understand that it takes plenty of time and resources to make software implementation go smoothly. With our methodology and collaborative approach, you can witness streamlined implementation and drive extensive business benefits out of such inventive software solution.