Dynamics 365 Business Central is specifically engineered for SMEs and one of its kind SaaS solutions by Microsoft to manage all business operations under a single umbrella. Upgrading to Business Central not only incurs operational benefits but can help businesses save on their pockets as well.
- Orchestrated around the foundation of Dynamics NAV, Business Central brings key processes together into a single, easy-to-use interface.
- It gets easily connected to other Dynamics 365 applications, including Office 365, Marketing and Sales, and Power BI to offer synchronized functionality.
- One can come across its clear functional changes and easily upgrade to a newer version, whenever available.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is safe and reliable as a cloud and web-based business management software solution, as experts say.
Upgrading From NAV to BUSINESS CENTRAL
To reassure, Business Central is re-branded of the familiar core application and enhanced to perform all the functions that NAV does with relatively more advanced cloud-native capabilities. As we know that Dynamics NAV is now closed off to new businesses and if Small and Mid-sized Enterprises are looking to deploy Microsoft’s Cloud ERP solution, upgrading to Business Central is an intelligent choice.
- Not only it would deliver the functionality and credibility of NAV, but it also offers customization with its ever-increasing stock of add-ins.
- Moreover, businesses can go for Business Central’s integration with other Microsoft products, which is more consolidated than that with NAV and eliminates a lot of the bottlenecks for more slick operations.
- Furthermore, Business Central has more diverse pricing and hosting options than NAV. Administrators can pick among the following licensing options:
Business Central Essentials
Business Central Premium
These licensing options are designed to meet a business’s unique requirements and fit into their budget as well as resources.
- One of the major deciding factors is Cost. One can pick one licensing option available for Business Central as Software as a Service (SaaS). With SaaS, companies pay per user per month for an environment of Business Central deployed on Microsoft’s cloud. Eventually, this leads to a financial outlay in comparison to hosting a private environment on Azure.
- Software and server updates are applied automatically on Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Business Central’s data is processed online; hence, transactions can be integrated automatically into the ledger without batch processing.
Undoubtedly, Dynamics 365 Business Central is embedded with newer functionalities, streamlines reporting process, and helps business administrators make smarter decisions. However, connecting to a certified Business Central Implementation Partner can let you explore more growth opportunities and anticipate trends that can drive your business substantial profits.
With the introduction of Business Central in India, many SMEs are connecting with an accredited reseller of Business Central License in India to make the most of this opportunity.
Serving in the cloud computing solution milieu for more than a decade, inoday has won accolades for its exemplary services that help enterprises entail unmatched scalability. We believe in rendering uncompromised solutions, decadal experience, and industry expertise to do away with operational bottlenecks.
For detailed information, Schedule A Demo!